We expect to have Coconut Milk Powder back in stock by May 15. If you would like to get an email once we have it back in stock scroll to the bottom of this page and enter your name & email address.
People from many diverse cultures, languages, religions, and races scattered around the globe have revered the coconut as a valuable source of both food and health. Wherever the coconut palm grows the people have learned of its importance in a healthy diet. For thousands of years coconut products have held a respected and valuable place in local folk medicine thus gaining the name 'Tree of Life'.
Raw coconut milk has been widely acknowledged as the miracle liquid which help people to build up and support the immune system effectively. Coconut milk contains vitamins, electrolytes and minerals essential optimal nutrition.
The vast majority of fats and oils in our diets, whether they are saturated or unsaturated or come from animals or plants, are composed of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA). Raw coconut milk is unique in that it contains a type of fat called medium-chain triglycerides (MTC), which are oxidized by your body in a different manner than other fats. According to recent scientific consensus, the saturated fats (MTCs) contained in coconuts are metabolized as soon as they are consumed and are not converted into cholesterol or body fat. Medium-chain triglycerides are burned rapidly, and according to research published in the November 2010 edition of "International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, consumption of medium-chain triglycerides can enhance fat and calorie burning, making them beneficial for improving your body composition. In addition half the medium-chain fatty acids in coconut milk are composed of lauric acid, which is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fungal.
Some possible benefits of our Raw Coconut Milk Powder may include:
● Supporting healthy cholesterol levels
● Improving digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, & amino acids
● Keeping skin & blood vessels flexible & elastic
● Boosting energy & endurance
● Aiding in building strong bones
● Killing viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, & other illnesses
● Helping prevent anemia
● Supporting tissue healing & repair
● Boosting immune system
● Supporting the proper functioning of your thyroid gland
● Relaxing muscles & nerves
● Improving insulin secretion & utilization of blood glucose
● Relieving the symptoms of sore throats & ulcers
● Relieving stress on pancreas & enzyme systems of the body
● Helping Control Weight
● Helping relieve symptoms & reduce health risks associated with diabetes
● Strengthening hair & increasing shine when applied topically
● Killing fungi & yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete's foot, thrush, diaper rash, & other infections
● Reducing symptoms associated the psoriasis, eczema, & dermatitis
● Reducing problems associated with malabsorption syndrome & cystic fibrosis
● Decreasing the risk of joint inflammation
● Helping protect against osteoporosis
● Combating bladder & urinary tract infections
● Relieving symptoms associated with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, & stomach ulcers
● Moisturizing the skin & relieve dry skin & rashes
● Improving digestion & bowel function
● Helping support healthy blood pressure
● Relieving pain & irritation caused by hemorrhoids
● Helping maintain a strong immune system
● Relieving symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement)
● Helping protect against liver problems
● High levels of lauric acid, potassium & choline
● Killing bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease & cavities, pneumonia, & gonorrhea, & other diseases
Coconut milk is a dairy-free alternative for those who are lactose intolerant or allergic to casein or animal milk. This vegan drink is also soy-free, gluten-free and nut-free. This product contains a small amount of maltodextrin (derived from tapioca), which is necessary for it to be in powder form.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 tablespoon with juice, yogurt, or add to your favorite smoothie.
Botanical Source: Cocos nucifera
Other Names: Santam, Gata, Coconut Cream
Z Natural Foods strives to offer the highest quality organically grown, raw, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO products available and exclusively uses low temperature drying techniques to preserve all the vital enzymes and nutrients. Our raw Coconut Milk powder passes our strict quality assurance which includes testing for botanical identity, heavy metals, chemicals and microbiological contaminants. ZNaturalFoods.com offers raw Coconut Milk powder packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness. Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency. Keep your raw Coconut Milk powder in a cool, dark, dry place.