Our Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Powder is a 50% extract meaning each serving contains a 50% concentration of the HCA (Hydroxycitric acid).
Garcinia cambogia, a fruit grown in Southern India, works on two levels to promote healthy weight loss. A compound called Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) in garcinia cambogia is effective at blocking the conversion of sugars and starches into fats thereby inhibiting fat storage. HCA also works to suppress appetite by raising the levels of certain brain chemicals such as serotonin.
Our Garcinia Cambogia Powder comes from the forests of Southern India and has been used for thousands of years in the Orient as a dietary supplement. This superfruit is now being used in the West as a new revolutionary way to fight hunger, promote weight loss through appetite control and naturally boost energy levels.
Garcinia Cambogia works by raising the natural serotonin levels of your brain, the natural chemical in our bodies that regulates mood. When a person eats carbohydrates, amino acids are pulled out of your blood to break down the sugar. During this process, room is created in the brain for chemicals used to create neurotransmitters like serotonin. In essence, the brain eventually knows that eating carbohydrates will stimulate these neurotransmitters and provide a feeling of happiness for the moment. This can often lead to the binge eating of carbohydrates. Garcinia Cambogia naturally enhances serotonin without the need of eating carbohydrates allowing you to feel happy and satisfied.
Garcinia Cambogia also helps to boost energy levels by reducing the body's ability to make and store new fat so that previously stored fat is burned off instead and at the same time lowering cholesterol and triglycerides. In the same way, Garcinia Cambogia inhibits the effects of the liver enzyme ATP Cytrate Lyase which is responsible for turning carbohydrates into stored fat, therefore burning off carbohydrates quickly. Calories are then converted into glycogen, the body's natural energy source. People taking Garcinia Cambogia find that they no longer crave fattening foods and enjoy a healthier, nutritious low carb diet. With no known side effects by using Garcinia Cambogia, people no longer need to use stimulants such as caffeine or xenadrine which can cause anxiety, nervousness or insomnia to battle the sluggish feeling commonly associated with a low carb diet. Because of the natural increase of serotonin levels, Garcinia Cambogia has been known to help people succeed in an combined weight loss and exercise program because they naturally feel happy and energetic!
Garcinia Cambogia also has other amazing qualities and is utilized as an anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-viral agent. This can help to combat the illnesses sometimes associated with a low carb diet. It is also known to be useful in helping diabetics and those with liver disorders due to its cleansing and sugar balancing attributes.
Some possible benefits of our raw Garcinia Cambogia powder may include:
● Appetite control
● Weight reduction
● Reducing the body's ability to store fat
● Helping with urinary & uterus conditions
● Combating ulcers
● Relieving conditions of the throat, chest colds, & cough
● Supporting healthy joints & connective tissue
● Creates a process in the body called thermogenesis
● Alleviating constipation
● Supporting healthy liver function
● Helping with colic
● Fighting intestinal worms, parasites, & Ebola virus
● Combating some strains of the flu virus
● Lowering cholesterol & triglycerides
● Helping with catarrhal conditions of the throat, urinary system, & uterus
Try our raw Garcinia Cambogia powder today to boost your body's natural serotonin levels and get ready to get energized, lose weight and enjoy a healthier balanced diet.
Our raw Garcinia Powder is cultivated with no chemicals or pesticides.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 teaspoon with juice or water 30 minutes prior to meals.
Botanical Name: Garcinia Cambogia
Other Names: Garcinia gummi-gutta, assam fruit, Uppage huli, brindall berry, malabar tamarind, citrin, gambooge, uppagi, garcinia kola, Sinhala, magosteen oil tree, girkapuli, brindle berry.
Z Natural Foods strives to offer the highest quality organically grown, raw, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO products available and exclusively uses low temperature drying techniques to preserve all the vital enzymes and nutrients. Our raw Garcinia Cambogia powder passes our strict quality assurance which includes testing for botanical identity, heavy metals, chemicals and microbiological contaminants. ZNaturalFoods.com offers raw Garcinia Cambogia powder packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness. Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before reseali/p>
1. Publications & Information Directorate, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (1986). G. cambogia Desr. The Useful Plants of India. (New Delhi: Publications & Information Directorate, 1986) 229.
2. "Fruit yellowish or reddish, size of an orange having six or eight deep longitudinal grooves in its fleshy pericarp. Pulp acid of a pleasant flavor. It is dried among the Singalese who use it in curries." Uphof, J.C. Th. (1968).
3. "The acid rinds of the ripe fruit are eaten, and in Ceylon are dried, and eaten as a condiment in curries." Drury, Heber (1873). Garcinia gambogia (Desrous). The Useful Plants of India, second edition. (London: William H. Allen & Co., 1873) 220.
4. Dr. Oz’s Miraculous Medical Advice; Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. By Julia Belluz and Steven J. Hoffman. Slate, Jan. 1, 2013
5. Review Article The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials] Journal of Obesity, Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 509038, doi:10.1155/2011/509038 Igho Onakpoya, Shao Kang Hung, Rachel Perry, Barbara Wider, and Edzard Ernst
6. a b Lobb A (14 April 2009). "Hepatoxicity associated with weight-loss supplements: a case for better post-marketing surveillance". World J. Gastroenterol. 15 (14): 1786–7. doi:10.3748/wjg.15.1786. PMC 2668789. PMID 19360927.
7. Dr. Oz’s Miraculous Medical Advice; Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. By Julia Belluz and Steven J. Hoffman. Slate, Jan. 1, 2013