The mango originated in Southeast Asia where it has been grown for over 4,000 years. Over the years mango groves have spread to many parts of the tropical and subtropical world, where the climate allows the mango to grow best. Mango trees are evergreens that will grow over 60 feet tall.
As a comfort food mangoes truly can make you feel better! Beyond being delicious and a natural source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, mangoes contain enzymes and other bio-active elements such as Esters, Terpenes and Aldehyde which may support intestinal health. Together these things can be held partially responsible for that feeling of contentment we experience during and after eating mangoes.
The Vitamin E which is abundantly present in mangoes helps to support healthy hormone levels. Mangoes also contain glutamine acid in adequate quantities known to support healthy brain function. In addition the level of soluble dietary fiber, Pectin and Vitamin C present in mangoes helps to support healthy lipid levels. They are also a natural source of copper which is a cofactor for many vital enzymes, including cytochrome c-oxidase and superoxide dismutase, other minerals which function as cofactors for this enzyme are manganese and zinc. Copper is also required for the production of red blood cells.
Ripe raw mango fruit juice is also a source of polyphenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin. One hundred grams of fresh raw mango provides 765 mg or 25% of recommended daily levels of vitamin A in the form of beta carotene. Together; these compounds are known to have antioxidant properties and are essential for supporting healthy vision. Vitamin A is also required for supporting healthy mucus membranes and skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in carotene and polyphenolic antioxidant compounds is known to protect the body from various forms of cellular damage.
Raw mango juice is also a source of potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that may help support a healthy heart rate and blood pressure within normal range. It is also a source of vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin C and vitamin E. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin C may help support the body’s ability to develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen free radicals. Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is required for GABA hormone production in the brain. It may also supports healthy homocysteine levels in the blood, which may otherwise be harmful to blood vessels resulting in CAD and stroke.
Some possible traditional uses of Ripe Raw Mango Fruit Juice Powder may include:
● Supporting healthy eyesight
● Keeping your skin soft & glowing
● A natural source Polyphenols
● May support healthy lipid levels
● May support heart health
● May support a healthy immune response
● May reduce acidity & indigestion
● May support healthy blood pressure levels
● Supporting healthy cardiovascular health
● May support memory & concentration
● May support healthy red blood cell levels
● Supporting healthy mucus membranes & skin
● May relieve constipation
● Contains digestive enzymes which may soothe the stomach
● A source of poly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, & beta-cryptoxanthin
Constituents of Mango include:
● Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
● Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E, Beta Tocopherol, Gamma Tocopherol, Vitamin K
● Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine, Glycine
● Anthocyanidins: Cyanidin
● Flavan-3-ols: Catechin
● Flavonols: Myricetin
● Proanthocyanidins: Proanthocyanidin Monomers, Proanthocyanidin Dimers, Proanthocyanidin Trimers, Proanthocyanidin 4-6mers
Please keep in mind that mango as a whole food can be very nourishing with folks who may struggle with blood sugar issues as the fiber has been known to slow the use of sugar in the body. This product, because it is a juice powder and has no fiber, would not be a wise choice for those struggling with this issue.
For additional constituent information, visit:
Suggested Use: Mix 1 tablespoon with juice, yogurt, or add to your favorite smoothie.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our whey protein isolate powder, organic banana flakes and shredded coconut in a smoothie.
Botanical Name: Mangifera indica linne.
Other Names: manga, mankay.
Ingredients: Ripe Raw Mango Pulp Juice and non-GMO maltodextrin derived from yuca root*.
*This product contains a small amount of tapioca starch, which is a starch made from organically grown non-GMO yuca root (cassava root). This starch acts as a drying agent and is necessary to keep this powder from clumping into hard chunks or one solid brick.
For more information about tapioca starch derived from cassava root (yuca root) click here.
Origin: Grown and dried in India. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
Z Natural Foods strives to offer the highest quality organically grown, raw, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO products available and exclusively uses low temperature drying techniques to preserve all the vital enzymes and nutrients. Our Ripe Raw Mango Fruit Juice Powder is certified Organic and passes our strict quality assurance which includes testing for botanical identity, heavy metals, chemicals and microbiological contaminants. ZNaturalFoods.com offers Ripe Raw Mango Fruit Juice Powder packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness. Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency. Keep your Raw Ripe Mango Juice Powder in a cool, dark, dry place.