A fill-your-own fusible paper tea bag that is convenient and easy-to-use. Just simply fill a Press-N-Brew Tea Bag with one of our flavorful herbal teas and iron the open end together. Our Large Press 'n Brew tea bags measure 3.75" x 5". One bag will make one cup of tea.
Classic press 'n brew tea bags are indispensable for tea brewing. They make it easy and economical to create your own herbal infusions. These small tea bags are good for one cup of tea. The tea bags are hydrogen peroxide and oxygen whitened, without the use of bleach or other chemicals. Simply fill each empty tea bag with your choice of herbs or tea and iron shut (clothing irons on cotton setting are recommended or curling iron will also work).
Our tea bag paper is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, making it strong and durable with a high wet strength. The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins. Compliant for all food standards, including organic, our Press-N-Brew tea bags are Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin. They are a fun and economical way to share any herbal formulas you create.
A fill-your-own fusible paper tea bag that is convenient and easy-to-use. Just simply fill a Press-N-Brew Tea Bag with one of our flavorful herbal teas and iron the open end together.
Some possible traditional uses of empty Press ‘N Brew Tea Bags may include:
● Paper is oxygen bleached & empty tea bags are FDA approved for consumption & made in USA
● Use for making bath salts, making herbal satchels, loose tea, potpourri, seeds, spices & much more
● Great for applying herbs to the skin topically
● Now you can blend your own favorite loose teas and easily use when ready.
Directions to fill and seal:
1. Separate empty Press-N-Brews bags along perforations.
2. Fill with desired ingredient preparation making certain that no herbs are between the heat-sensitive seam.
3. Press the open edges closed using an ordinary iron on the "cotton" setting; or use a curling iron.
Suggested Use: Using a spoon, fill each press 'n brew tea bag with tea or herbs. Do not overfill. Making certain that no tea is caught between the heat sensitive seams, simply press with an appropriate heating device. Clothing irons on the cotton setting are recommended; a curling iron or flat iron will also work well. Press firmly to seal press 'n brew tea bag.