One of my great passions in life is to write and teach. I especially love to teach about the impact that herbalism and whole food nutrition have on our health. I can’t teach these subjects seriously without speaking about becoming self reliant. I believe self reliance is one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves in all parts of our lives, especially when it comes to our health and well-being. I can say with 100% confidence that no one wants to rely on others to take care of them. When you rely on others too much, you lose a big part of yourself and your independence in the process - and this is especially true with your health.
As I discuss in this book, the study of herbalism is an inward journey. You will learn to hear the subtle messages from your body – healthy or sick, strong or weak. Many students of herbalism also find themselves becoming closely bonded with nature. This book will show you how herbs and foods in their whole, pure forms can be used in a multitude of ways. The human body can provide limitless healing when in a nurtured, balanced state. It’s just that simple.
So many times I have been asked the big question, "What is better for me, a formula or individual herb when dealing with a health challenge?" My answer to that is always the same. It depends on the person and the health challenge. So, I am going to show you why you would want to pick one over the other, based on your needs.
- Here is what you will get when you purchase A Simple Guide to Understanding Herbal Formulas
- Hundred years old secretes of herbalists in making the perfect formula
- Simple rules to putting together the perfect formula for your individual needs
- A simple understand about the synergy of individual herbs and complex formulas
- Learn whether individual herbs or formulas are the answer to your imbalances
- A quick guide to reading labels to know what item is right for you
- Answers to common questions about complex ratios and dosing suggestions found on labels
- A simple understanding about the fillers and binders found in many common products
Don’t spend another day lost and confused as this 17 page guide provides you with simple answers to hundreds of questions you have had in regard to herbs, formulas and labels. Simply put, this booklet is generations of herbal medicine secrets made simple for you.
Please Note: This is an ebook and is delivered to you online, in a PDF file. There is no printed material shipped.
After your successful order, your eBook will be instantly available by clicking on the green button that says "Order History", which will take you to the product picture and a link that says "Click to download".