Research studies document the possible therapeutic efficacy and safety of bee pollen. Clinical tests show that orally ingested bee pollen particles are rapidly and easily absorbed- they pass directly from the stomach into the bloodstream. Within two hours after ingestion, bee pollen is found in the blood, in cerebrospinal fluids and in the urine. By providing the human body with all the nutritional elements it needs, and in just the right proportions, honey bee pollen may support the body's own healing and rejuvenation mechanisms to perform their normal functions of building, restoring, maintaining and protecting every cell.
According to bee expert Royden Brown, bee pollen contains differing quantities of a natural antibiotic which may support a healthy immune system. Research also found that bee pollen showed a significant ability to possibly support cells from toxic effects of common drugs. These common drugs may possibly cause damage to our DNA (genetic code) when we take them.
With the addition of roughage and water, the human body can survive on honey bee pollen alone. This is because it is the only food which contains over 96 nutrients including all known vitamins, from A to K, 28 minerals, 14 fatty acids, all 8 essential amino acids, several special compounds and all 22 known essential nutritional elements (and others yet to be identified), which humans require to achieve and maintain optimum vitality. Bee pollen contains 40% protein in a highly bio-available form of free amino acids which get directly assimilated by the body. Best of all, everything that can be derived from bee pollen is as broken down as it is going to be, meaning that the body doesn't need to break the nutrients down any further.
While it might sound a bit backwards, bee pollen can support the body's ability to have a healthy allergic response by possibly lowering the body's sensitivity to pollen. This is similar to the way vaccinations can prevent illness. Bee pollen contains bits of the very same substances that can aggravate seasonal allergies and by consuming it in small substances it may support the body to gradually build up resistance.
Bee pollen is believed to nourish the body and enhance vitality. Bee pollen may help to support overall brain health. Bee pollen's ability to consistently and noticeably support energy levels and healthy recovery makes it a favorite among many world class athletes and those interested in improving physical performance. It contains vitamins B, C, D and E, as well as calcium, magnesium, selenium, cysteine and a variety of proteins.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Bee Pollen Granules may include:
- Contains thousands of enzymes and coenzymes
- May support healthy sleep habits
- May support healthy detoxification
- May support healthy blood pressure levels
- May support healthy brain function
- May support healthy energy levels
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support a healthy allergy response
- May support a positive mental outlook and improve sense of well being
- May support a healthy appetite
- May support healthy organ and glandular functions
- May support healthy hormone levels
- May support healthy digestion
- May support a healthy nervous system
Our raw bee pollen granules are semi-moist and never subjected to heat. To maximize the nutritional profile, bee pollen granules are compassionately collected from hard working honey bees from diverse areas across the USA. Contains no additives of any kind.
Constituents of Bee Pollen include:
- Vitamins: Provitamin A (carotenoids), Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (panothenic acid),Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B12 (cyamoco balamin), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin H (biotin), Vitamin K, Choline, Inositol, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Rutin, Vitamin PP (nicotinicamide)
- Micro-Nutrients: Nucleosides, Guanine, Hexodecanol, Auxins, Xanthine, Alpha-Amino-Butyric Acid, Brassins, Hypoxalthine, Monoglycerides, Gibberellins, Crocetin, Diglycerides, Kinins, Zeaxanthin, Triglycerides, Vernine, Lycopene, Peutosaus
- Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Silica, Sulphur, Iodine-Chlorine, Boron-Molydbenum
- Enzymes: Disstase, Phosphatase, Amylase, Cataise, Saccharase, Diaphorase, Pectase, Cozymase, Cytochrome Systems, Lactic Dehydrogenase, Succinic Dehydrogenase
- Fatty Acids: C-6, C-8, C-10, C-12, C-14, C-16, C-15, C-18, C-22, C20, Oleic, Palmitic, Linoleic
- Pigments: Xarmmepayll, Carotates (Alpha & Beta Carotene)
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Leucine, Lysine, Isoleucine, Methinine, Cystine, Thresonine, Arginine, Phenylalanine, Histidine, Valine, Glutamic Acid, Tyrosine, Glycine, Serine, Proline, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Hydroxyproline, Butyric Acid
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed. Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Suggested Use: Start with a few grains per day and slowly work your way up to 1 to 2 teaspoons daily. We recommend refrigerating this product to maintain freshness.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic extra rich cacao and lucuma powders to a smoothie.
Botanical Name: Apis mellifera
Other Names: Buckwheat pollen, pine pollen, pu huang, honeybee pollen, Polen.
Parts Used: Pollen.
Ingredients Raw Bee Pollen Granules.
Origin: Harvested in USA. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
Allergen Statement: Contains Bee Products.
Warning: Bee Pollen is not recommended for those with pollen or bee allergies. Bee pollen should not be taken if you have had prior reactions to bee stings or bee pollen. In some cases, anaphylactic shock has been reported. If you have a history of any kind of anaphylactic shock from any allergic reaction, you should not use bee pollen. If you suffer from asthma, please consult your doctor before using bee pollen. Bee pollen contains allergens that may interact adversely with asthma.
Z Natural Foods strives to offer the highest quality organically grown, raw, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO products available and exclusively uses low temperature drying techniques to preserve all the vital enzymes and nutrients. ZNaturalFoods.com offers Our Raw Bee Pollen Granules packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness. Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency. We recommend refrigerating your Raw Bee Pollen Granules. You may freeze it for long term storage.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- Most Z Natural Foods' products are packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- We suggest you refriderate this product.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.