[Recipe] Healthy Cheesy Popcorn (Vegan)
Everybody loves popcorn -- That’s because it's the perfect snack for satisfying virtually any craving, anytime!
The problem with popcorn is that it's usually not healthy and offers little nutrition… Until now!
What if I told you about an amazing and easy recipe that's very healthy and is a fun snack -- to be enjoyed by the whole family, at home or at a party?
This delicious and healthy popcorn is flavored with Nutritional Yeast Powder which has a delicious cheesy taste, is high in protein (vegan approved) and is a natural source of all B-Complex Vitamins.
So next time you want to impress your guests, or just simply want a healthy nutritious snack for movie night, try this ...
- 1/4 Cup of Heirloom Multi-Colored Popcorn (Organic)
- 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Organic)
- 1 Tbsp of Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/4 Tsp of Lemon Juice Powder (Organic)
- 1/4 Tsp of Himalayan Salt
- Blueberry - Whole Freeze Dried (Optional)
- Red Raspberry - Whole Freeze Dried (Optional)
seasoning: mix nutritional yeast flakes, lemon juice powder andHimalayan salt together and put aside.
- Pour coconut oil into the bottom of a large pot and place over medium-high heat.
- Drop a few popcorn kernels in coconut oil.
- Once the popcorn kernel begins to spin or pop, add the rest of popcorn kernels into the pot, shake to make sure all popcorn kernels covered with coconut oil, and cover the pot with lid.
- Cook and shake the pot occasionally until the popcorn starts popping.
- Once popcorn starts rapidly popping, reduce the heat to medium and crack the lid open.
- Remove pot from the heat once the pops are about three seconds apart.
- Pour popcorn into a serving bowl or container, add seasoning to taste (while the popcorn is still hot), mix well and ready to serve.
- Optional: Add whole freeze-dried raspberry and/or blueberry to the popcorn for additional flavors and colors.
More About our Popcorn
Z Natural Foods’s Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn is grown organically in small quantities to preserve the integrity and taste. And of course, it is USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO, chemical-free, gluten-free and vegan approved (See more about our Quality Control).
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...