[Recipe] Chocolate Chip Coconut Cake (Dairy-free & Delicious)
Who doesn't love a great Chocolate Chip Cake!? ... So good. So tasty!
But most are high in sugar and loaded with unhealthy
Well, I'm not always about traditional -- especially when it’s loaded with not-so-healthy ingredients -- so let's make a delicious and moist cake in a healthy way.
In this fantastic recipe, I’ll show you how to make a dairy-free, super moist cake that's high in healthy coconut fats, antioxidants, fiber, protein and will have your family and friends wanting more!
- ¼ Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- ⅓ cup Honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup collagen or protein of choice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 oz of Chocolate chips
- ½ cup Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 8x8 inch baking pan with a bit of Coconut oil
- In a bowl, whisk together coconut oil, honey, vanilla, eggs, and almond milk. In a separate bowl whisk together coconut flour, baking soda, collagen, shredded coconut
andsalt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined and smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and a knife comes out with a few crumbs.
- Cool cake on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes then cut into desired size pieces.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...