[Recipe] Superfood Pesto Pasta with Spinach, Garlic and Basil
Since we know the whole world loves pasta (as much as we do), we are very excited to share this awesome recipe!
You are going to love this recipe’s simplicity and versatility. Whether you use alfredo sauce, olive oil, add shrimp, chicken or beef, the end result is both satisfying and delicious.
For this recipe, we’ll use a handful of superfood ingredients that has over a hundred deeply nourishing nutrients. But probably the biggest advantage of this recipe, beyond how tasty it is, is the fast and easy preparation.
We’re confident your whole family will enjoy this hearty, delicious, nutrient-rich dish.
Superfood Pesto Pasta Ingredients:
- 3 cups of Basil
- 1 cup of Walnuts
- ½ cup of Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tbsp of Organic Spinach Powder
- 1 tbsp of Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp of Organic Moringa Leaf Powder
- 1 Hass Avocado
- 1 tsp of Organic Lemon Juice Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Instructions for your Superfood Pasta:
- Bring water to a boil and add spaghetti.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, drain and add a little bit of oil so your pasta does not stick.
- Next, in a food processor mix the remaining ingredients and add water or oil until you get a nice and creamy consistency.
- Finally, mix your pasta with your pesto sauce and garnish your plate with basil and parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy! -- And don’t forget to make enough for seconds ... and maybe even thirds!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...