[Recipe] Vegan Coconut Ice Cream
We all ‘scream for ice cream!’ - but we know what happens to our waistline when we eat too much!
After all, traditional full fat, dairy ice cream is packed with sugar; and may also be packed with harmful ingredients and preservatives.
So do we simply stop eating one of our favorite desserts? I don't think so!
Let’s instead make a delicious, dairy-free, preservative-free, and chemical-free ice cream!
Here’s how to make a healthy, dairy-free ice cream that you and your family will love! It’s virtually guaranteed to be the conversation piece at any party, 'stays creamy and delicious' even in hot weather, is super tasty and will have your guests wanting more.
This ice cream is loaded with healthy coconut and nut fats, protein, fiber
Vegan Coconut Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 2 Cups of Coconut Milk Powder (Organic)
- 3 Tbsp of Coconut Flour (Organic)
- 2 Tbsp of Shredded Coconut (Organic)
- ½ Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ Tsp of Stevia
- 1 Cup of Water
- 4 Tbsp of Cashew Butter (Easy recipe for homemade Cashew Butter) (or Peanut Butter - Optional)
- Mix coconut milk powder and water in a bowl.
- Add coconut flour, shredded coconut, vanilla extract, stevia and cashew butter to the coconut milk.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor for 5 minutes (add more cashew butter if too liquidy) and put in a glass bowl.
- Put a glass bowl in the freezer for 1 hour, remove and mix well, and return to the freezer for another hour.
- Scoop the ice cream into a serving cups. Ready to eat!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...