[Recipe] Delicious Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies (with Coconut Flour)
Research says to avoid flour, vegetable oils, and artificial colors and flavors - because they just aren’t good for us.
But for fellow vegans, this makes finding a tasty, dairy-free chocolate chip cookie nearly impossible!
You see, when the sensitive topic of baking comes to mind and you remove the previously mentioned ingredients, then you have an almost unattainable task to make your favorite tasty treats.
But not anymore.
Like many people, baked chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorites. And now, I found a way to make a healthy and delicious version!
Delicious Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients
In this dairy-free, flour-free, and unhealthy-oil-free recipe here’s how you can make an awesome, vegan chocolate chip cookie. Here’s what you need and how to do it:
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I prefer Cashew or Almond butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil slightly softened
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 Chia egg or Flax seed egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a
silpatmat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the coconut oil, nut butter
coconut sugar until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth. and
- Add the baking soda, salt, and coconut flour to the wet ingredients and mix until fully blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a large tablespoon or cookie scoop and place cookie dough 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy! (And then repeat!)
To make Chia Egg, you will need 1 ½ tbsp of ground Chia and 3 tbsp + 2 ¼ tsp water. Mix them together in a cup and let them sit for about 10 minutes. (Same goes if using flax seeds.)
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...