[Snack Recipe] Roasted Pumpkin, Flax and Sesame Seeds with Turmeric and Himalayan Salt
Seeds contain healthy fats and many important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. And if you want a powerfully tasty, highly nutritious - and addicting - snack, this tasty recipe will prove to be a pleasant surprise!
Here are four of the awesome ingredients, and why we chose them for this recipe:
- Sesame seeds pack a powerful punch of nourishment and minerals which play a vital role in supporting healthy bones, hormones, and blood cell structures.
- Golden flax seeds are a great source of fiber and omega-3 fats.
- Pumpkin seeds are good sources of phosphorus, monounsaturated fats, and omega-6 fats.
- Turmeric acts as a strong antioxidant and well known for its ability to support a healthy inflammation response, and also supports a healthy digestive system, brain function, cardiovascular system, and joint health.
This recipe transforms these highly nutritious seeds into tasty, crunchy snacks that you simply won’t be able to stop eating.
So, the next time you are looking for a delicious and healthy snack, reach for these
- 1 Cup of Sesame Seeds (Organic Hulled)
- ½ Cup of Golden Flax Seeds (Organic)
- ½ Cups of Pumpkin Seed Kernels (Organic Raw)
- 1 Tbsp of Turmeric Root Powder (Organic)
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Lemon Juice Powder (Organic)
- 1 Tbsp of Himalayan Salt
- 4 Tbsp of Water
- Mix Lemon Juice Powder, Himalayan Salt, and Water until melted.
- Mix Pumpkin Seeds and 1 Tsp of Salt-Lemon Water together in the 1st bowl and cover for 2 hours.
- Mix Flax Seeds and 2 Tsp of Salt-Lemon Water together in the 2nd bowl and cover for 2 hours.
- Add Turmeric Powder to remaining Salt-Lemon Water, mix well. Then, mix Sesame Seeds and Turmeric-Salt-Lemon Water together in the 3rd bowl and cover for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, roast marinated seeds separately until crunchy and let them cool.
- After seeds are cool, mix all seeds together and store in airtight container.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...