[Recipe] Homemade Strawberry - Raspberry Jam (with raw Honey)
Here is an absolutely delicious spread for bread, crackers and, well … just about anything. Combining the rich, deep red, antioxidant-loaded benefits of strawberries and whole raspberries, this amazing jam is sweetened with honey giving you the perfect sweet treat.
- Mix whole raspberries and 3 tbsp water in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix strawberry powder and honey, then add remaining water and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Add raspberries to strawberry mixture, mix well.
- Put in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove and stir the mixture.
- Microwave for 30 more seconds.
- Remove from microwave, stir again and let cool.
- If you want a sweeter jam, add more honey.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...