[Recipe] Berry Jam Coconut Snowballs (Vegan)
It's the most wonderful time of year and now you can have the most perfectly delicious snack to represent this Holiday season!
That’s because everyone loves the beauty of snow and memories of fun snowball fights. But now, it gets even better with:
Healthy, vegan, flour-free balls made with cashew and coconut milk, powdered with shredded coconut, and filled with a bounty of strawberry-raspberry jam that has been sweetened with raw honey.
Now, we don't recommend you throw these jam-filled Coconut snowballs at family (even though you might want to), but these will be an amazingly healthy, sweet treat once you are done playing in the snow.
Here's how you can make your own berry jam-filled Coconut snowballs:
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- ⅓ cup filtered water
- ¼ cup Regular white sugar
- 1 ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup cashews (blended into a powder)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Strawberry - Raspberry Jam (As needed)
- Mix Coconut milk powder and water until well blended over medium heat.
- Add sugar, and bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cashew powder and shredded coconut while making sure you continue mixing until all ingredients bind and start looking like dough.
- Add coconut oil, mix well and remove from heat.
- When the dough is cool, make small balls, stuff with strawberry jam and roll them in dry shredded coconut.
To add jam, make a hole in the ball and pour jam inside (½ tsp) and close the ball.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...