[Recipe] Raw Coconut Cookies (Vegan and Flour-free)
Loaded with shredded coconut, we are proud to introduce an updated, vegan-approved version of the deliciously-addictive sugar cookie.
To replace sugar, the natural sweetener used is erythritol because it’s almost as sweet as table sugar, has no effect on blood sugar and virtually no calories.
These cookies are delicious, super fun and simple to make and free of dairy, egg, and grains.
Feel free to eat as many as you want since guilt-free is the number one ingredient!
Here's how you can make them:
- 3 Cups Shredded Coconut
- ⅜ cup Coconut oil
- ½ cup Erythritol or ½ tsp of Stevia Extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until well mixed and crumbly (About 2 mins)
- Remove the mixture from blender and shape up with an ice cream scoop or with clean hands into the desired shape
- Make sure you compact them well since these are very crumbly.
- You can decorate with melted chocolate or shredded coconut
Note: These will be very crumbly, so adding a Chia Egg or Flaxseed egg might help firm them up a bit. To make Chia Egg, you will need 1 ½ tbsp of ground Chia and 3 tbsp + 2 ¼ tsp water. Mix them together in a cup and let them sit for about 10 minutes. (Same goes if using Flax seeds.)
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...