[Recipe] Matcha Green Tea Coconut Avocado Pie
Here’s another fun way to enjoy matcha green tea in a delicious dessert.
When you combine with coconut and avocado to make the pie filling, and then put into homemade pie crust …
You’ll have a lightly sweet, creamy, slightly crispy and healthy treat!
It just doesn't get any better than this.
So let’s started. Here’s what you need and how to make it.
Ingredients for Pie Crust:
- ¼ Cup of Ground Rolled Oats (Organic)
- ¼ Cup of Coconut Flour (Organic)
- 5 Dades
- 2 Tbsp of Honey
- 4 Tbsp of Water
- 2 Tbsp of Almond Butter
Ingredients for Matcha Green Tea Filling:
- 1 Cup of Coconut Milk Powder (Organic)
- ½ Cup of Avocado
- ½ Cup of Water
- 1 Tsp of Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Stevia Extract Powder (Debittered) (Organic) to Taste
Directions for Pie Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend all ingredients into a food processor until the dough is mixed.
- Remove dough from food processor, gather into a ball and flatten into a disk with your hand.
- Roll the dough until flat using a rolling pin or by hand.
- Transfer the dough to a muffin pan (or pie pan at your desired size).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool on a rack before filling.
Directions for Matcha Green Tea Filling:
- Combine coconut milk powder and water in a bowl, mix well with a whisk, and put in a freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, beat the mixture until they become a coconut cream.
- In a separate bowl, mash avocado until smooth and creamy.
- Add coconut cream, avocado, matcha green tea powder, and stevia together, and mix well.
- Place the filling into pie crust and keep in a refrigerator for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...