Fun Facts About Matcha Green Tea
- Matcha is 137 times more powerful than regular brewed tea.
- Matcha has more caffeine than coffee.
- Matcha improves mental clarity without the jitters
- Matcha contains the amino acid L-theanine, which calms the mind and relaxes the body without inducing drowsiness.
- Matcha boosts your metabolism and burns calories: Studies have shown that regular matcha drinkers have 35-40% higher metabolic rates
- Matcha can get rid of bad breath
- Matcha may possibly support healthy blood sugar levels because of the dietary fiber found in matcha green tea
- Matcha may slow aging because green tea leaves have high levels of antioxidants, specifically catechin, which may fight free radicals
- Matcha may support a healthy blood pressure: Matcha contains catechins which inhibit angiotensin which possibly supports a healthy blood pressure.
- Matcha is better without dairy: Although many are part of the latte movement, milk actually neutralizes the effect of catechin, prohibiting some benefits.
Made from the finest green tea leaves, our Organic Culinary Grade Japanese Matcha tea powder is one of the most nutritious, best-tasting and antioxidant-rich teas in the world. Matcha green tea is known for delivering sustained energy, a sense of well-being, mental clarity, and most importantly, peace of mind. Go here for more information about our Matcha Green Tea.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...