[Recipe] Chocolate and Banana Chia Seeds Pudding with Almonds
If you have ever wanted to truly impress yourself with a delicious and healthy dessert, then you will love this!
Creamy, refreshing, lightly-crunchy and a delicious mix of banana and chocolate, this pudding is not only a nutrient-dense tasty treat but it looks absolutely awesome!
As a friendly reminder, chia seeds are a source of Omega 3 fatty acids and loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and soluble fiber. Just one ounce of chia seeds provides eleven grams of fiber! Studies show that eating chia seed may also slow down how fast we convert carbohydrates into sugar. Additionally, raw organic almonds are rich in healthy fats, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and potassium, and a good source of protein and fiber.
This homemade recipe of Chocolate and Banana Chia Seeds Pudding gives you almost endless nutritional value, lots of health benefits and tastes amazing. So let’s get started.
Ingredients for Almond Milk:
- 1 Cup of Raw Almonds (Organic)
- 2 Cups of Water
- Water (for soaking almonds)
Directions for Almond Milk:
- Soak one cup of almonds in water at room temperature for 8-12 hours or overnight.
- Rinse the almonds.
- Put almonds into a blender, add 2 cups of water, then blend for a few minutes until smooth.
- Pour the almond mixture through a muslin cloth into a bowl. Bunch up the cloth and squeeze the milk out, leaving the pulp in the muslin.
Ingredients for Chocolate and Banana Chia Seeds Pudding;
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk (for Chia Seeds Pudding)
- 1 Tbsp of Almond Milk (for Chocolate Smoothie)
- ¼ Cup of White Chia Seeds (Organic)
- 1 Tbsp of Raw Cacao Powder (Organic)
- 1 Tbsp of Coconut Palm Sugar (Organic)
- 1 Tbsp of Almond Butter
- Stevia Extract Powder (Debittered) (Organic) to Taste
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 3 to 4 Fresh Chopped Strawberries
- Dark Chocolate Chips (Organic) (Optional)
- Chopped Raw Almonds (Organic) (Optional)
Directions for Chocolate and Banana Chia Seeds Pudding:
- Soak chia seeds in one cup of almond milk, add stevia to test, and keep in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours or overnight (Chia Seeds Pudding).
- Peel and chop bananas in a bowl and keep in the freezer overnight.
- Place frozen banana, cacao powder, coconut palm sugar, almond butter and 1 Tbsp of almond milk in a blender, and blend until smooth (Chocolate and Banana Smoothie).
- Fill a serving cup with Chocolate and Banana Smoothie at the bottom, followed by Chia Seeds Pudding, and topped with chopped strawberries.
- (Optional) Add chopped almonds and chocolate chips for crunchiness.
- Ready to serve (Preferable at cold temperature).
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...