[Recipe] Deviled-Egg Easter Superfoods (with Turmeric, Spinach and Beet Root)
Deviled eggs are a go-to classic.
Not only are they a convenient, fun-to-eat and delicious snack, but they are also high in protein, rich in valuable omega-3 fatty acids and one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet.
But Easter brings out the best in all of us. And with ZNF’s superfoods, your traditional deviled eggs get even better.
This unique Superfood recipe adds a delightful array of colors to your Easter eggs. You’ll get extra nourishing flavors and even more nutrition. Beyond the fun red, yellow and green colors, here’s a friendly reminder about why to choose Beet Root Powder, Turmeric Root Powder and Spinach Powder for your own colored Easter eggs.
Red Beet Root Powder: Beets are a source of betaine, a phytonutrient which gives them their red color. Beet Root powder is a source of potassium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and calcium as well as vitamin A, B, and C.
Orange Turmeric Root Powder: Turmeric is said to be one of nature’s most powerful healers. It has traditionally been used as a strong antioxidant and may support a healthy inflammation response. It may also support a healthy digestive system, brain function, cardiovascular system and has been traditionally used to support joint health.
Green Spinach: Spinach is packed with several wonderful vitamins and minerals such as potassium, magnesium and vitamin C, K, B6, B9 and E. It also contains carotenoids, folic acid, iron, and calcium.
- 4 Large Eggs (Organic)
- 3 Tbsp of Mayonnaise (Organic)
- 1 Tsp of Dijon Mustard (Organic)
- 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic)
- ½ Tsp of Beet Root Powder (Organic)
- ½ Tsp of Spinach Powder (Organic)
- ½ Tsp of Turmeric Powder (Organic)
- Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper (Organic) to Test
- Cover the eggs in a pot with water, bring the water to a full rolling boil, turn off the heat and cover the pot for 10-12 minutes. Strain the water from the pot and run cold water over the eggs to stop them from cooking further.
- Peel and slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the yolk to a small bowl, smash it with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper and stir it all together until creamy.
- Separate the yolk into 4 parts. Keep one part as a regular flavor (yellow color). Add
beet rootpowder (red color), spinach powder (green color) and turmeric root powder (orange color) to the remaining 3 parts (each powder per part), and mix well.
- Fill all colorful yolk back to the egg white, ready to serve on Easter Day!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...