[Recipe] Organic Asparagus with Shiitake and Maitake Mushroom Powder
Everybody loves asparagus!
But what happens when you season it with shiitake and maitake mushroom powder, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and top with nutritional yeast flakes for a cheesy taste?
You get a green & healthy, immune-boosting masterpiece.
As you know, asparagus is a delicious, vibrant side-dish for virtually any meal or snack -- and it's a great source of fiber, folate and vitamins A, C and K. This recipe is super simple to make and highly delicious!
Here’s what you need and how to make it...
- 1 lb (1 bunch) of Asparagus (Organic)
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil (Organic)
- 1 Tbsp of Onion Powder (Organic)
- ½ Tbsp of Garlic Powder (Organic)
- 1 Tsp of Shitake Mushroom Powder (Organic)
- 1 Tsp of Maitake Mushroom Powder (Organic)
- 2 Tsp of Nutritional Yeast Powder (Organic) (extra for garnishing)
- ½ Tsp of Lemon Juice Powder (Organic)
- ¼ Tsp of Black Pepper (Organic)
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl
- Sprinkle all seasoning powders on asparagus and drizzle the top with olive oil, gently mix well
- Arrange the asparagus onto a baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12-15 minutes depending on thickness.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast before serving
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...