Kale Marinated Tofu Wrap
Why do we take kale powder?
Here is the answer:
- Kale powder is far more nutritionally dense than fresh kale and easier to digest.
- While fresh kale is not available in your local grocery store, using the powdered version means you can supplement your diet whenever you want.
- The powdered version is easy for you to sneak into some of your favorite recipes like smoothies, scrambled eggs, soups, dips, and sauces. A good ratio is 2 leveled teaspoons to 1 cup of liquid.
- 1 Pack of Extra Firm Tofu (Organic)
- 2 Tbsp of Kale Powder (Organic)
- ½ Tsp of Garlic Powder (Organic)
- ½ Tsp of Ginger Powder (Organic)
- ½ Tsp of Black Pepper Powder (Organic)
- 3 Tsp of White Vinegar
- Himalayan Salt to test
- 4 Scallions
- Romaine Lettuce
- Cut Tofu into small square pieces and put in a bowl.
- Add kale powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, black pepper powder, salt and vinegar into the bowl, carefully mix tofu with seasoning using a spatula, cover the bowl, and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Chop scallions into small pieces and separate the whites from the green parts.
- Heat a little oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu and saute for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, add chopped scallions (white part), and mix together. Transfer tofu to a serving bowl.
- Let guests wrap tofu mixture in lettuce leaves, and top with scallions (green part) or their choice of garnishes (sweet peppers, carrots, cabbages, etc)
- Fold up and chow down. Yum Yum Yum!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...