Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Today I’m so excited to show you how to make a Pumpkin Spiced Latte in the comfort of your own home. Other lattes purchased from various coffee shops or stores are very sweet and don’t often have a prominent pumpkin flavor. This home-made latte contains less sugar-filled ingredients yet is the tastiest one you can find, bursting with that delicious pumpkin spice flavor. You can add a sweetener of your choice (honey, maple syrup, sugar or stevia) if you prefer a more dessert-like drink.
This Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is easy to make at home, much cheaper than buying it at a coffee shop, and faster than waiting in the drive-thru or long lines. Once you attempt and taste this incredible version of a Pumpkin Spiced Latte, you will never turn back!
- ½ Cup of Water
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Cashew Milk Powder
- 2 Tsp of Organic Pumpkin Powder
- ½ Tsp MCT Oil Powder
- ¼ Cup of Brewed Coffee or Espresso
- 2 Tsp of Maple Syrup or Honey (or sweetener of your choice)
- ¼ Tsp of Pumpkin Spice Powder
- 1 Tsp of Organic Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ Tsp of Organic Ginger Root Powder
- ¼ Tsp of Organic Nutmeg Powder
- ⅛ Tsp of Organic Clove Powder
- In a microwave safe glass, whisk together cashew milk powder, pumpkin powder, MCT oil powder, pumpkin spice powder, maple syrup, with water. Heat up in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Add hot coffee and mix well (add more sweetener as desired).
- Add whipped cream on top and/or sprinkle of nutmeg powder (Optional).
- Serve immediately… Enjoy!!!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...