Halloween Chocolate Popcorn (BOO) Balls
The Halloween Chocolate Popcorn Balls are the perfect Halloween treat since they are very simple and fun to make. These little treats are not only adorable for Halloween, but also are so delicious, sweet and crunchy to eat as well.
Whenever I have an excuse to make popcorn, I love finding different flavor combos. It satisfies my sweet & salty cravings! Some of my other favorites are peanut butter popcorn, ranch popcorn, cookie butter popcorn, and caramel popcorn balls.
This delicious Halloween popcorn ball mix is so easy to make and something that both kids and adults will love. It’s sweet and salty, with a little bit of crunch. Plus it’s covered in the perfect amount of dark chocolate.
What we love about this Halloween candy popcorn is how festive it is. Feel free to add in colored chocolate and sprinkles to add an extra special touch. You can use Halloween sprinkles and then drizzled the popcorn with both orange and black melted chocolate wafers. Let your creative side shine with this fun Halloween dessert!
- ¼ Cup of Organic Popcorn Heirloom-Multicolored
- ¼ Cup of Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Coconut Oil or Butter
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- Pour 1 tbsp of coconut oil into a large pan and place over medium-high heat.
- Drop a few popcorn kernels into the coconut oil. Once the popcorn kernels begin to spin or pop, add the rest of popcorn kernels into the pan, gently shake the pan so that all popcorn kernels covered with coconut oil, and place a lid on the pan slightly ajar to allow steam to escape.
- Once the popcorn starts rapidly popping (or the popping are about less than 3 seconds apart), remove popcorn from the pan to a bowl
- Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil, coconut palm sugar and water to the pan, heat to boiling over medium high heat, stir frequently until become caramelized sugar.
- Pour caramelized sugar over popcorn in the bowl, stirring until well coated, and let it cool slightly.
- Butter hands and shape popcorn into round balls.
- Insert a chopstick in the middle of the popcorn ball (Optional).
- Melt dark chocolate chips in a saucepan (or microwave) and drizzle on popcorn.
- Enjoy your Halloween fun treat!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...