Dalgona Dark Chocolate Coffee Cake
Ok, its time to grab a delicious cup of Z Natural Foods Instant Coffee (drink this now) but leave it out because we are going to use it to make a cake. Seriously.
But not just any cake. Its a Dalgona Dark Chocolate Coffee Cake. And if that sounds delicious, just wait 30 minutes, because that’s about how long it takes to whip up this amazingly rich and tasty cake.
But first, what is Dalgona Coffee?
Just for clarification, Dalgona coffee is a whipped, frothy iced coffee drink. It’s made by whipping equal parts of instant coffee, sugar and hot water until it becomes creamy - then this mixture gets added to cold milk.
If you are a coffee lover and haven’t tried Dalgona coffee, you should, because its absolutely delicious and just might be a game-changer for you!
Ok, let’s now move on to the cake and combine...
Amazing instant coffee with extraordinary dark chocolate and astonishing coffee frosting
You’ll be shocked at how simple this cake is to make. There are many options depending upon your diet preferences, but in this case we chose ghee and whole milk powder because the consistency, texture and above all, the taste came out fantastic! And if you haven't used Z Natural Foods Whole Milk Powder for cooking, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use and store -- not to mention the delightfully healthy, creamy taste-and-texture.
And lastly, because all fun cakes need to look great when done, we chose to dress it up with our Z Natural Foods Bittersweet Chocolate Chips. Not only are they beyond tasty, but you can justify eating them because they are rich in magnesium - which is a super important mineral.
Ok, let’s get started! Here’s what you need and how to make it.
For the Chocolate Cake:
- 1-1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup of Whole Milk Powder
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of Ghee or Oil
- ¼ Cup of Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Baking Soda
For the Coffee Cream:
- 1-1/2 Tbsp of Organic Instant Coffee
- 4 Tbsp of Powdered Sugar
- 4 Tbsp of Hot Water
For the Chocolate Decoration:
- ¼ Cup of Organic Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, strain dry ingredients and mix all chocolate cake ingredients together.
- Put the cake mixture in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 325 Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes. (Stick a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean (not wet), your cake is done.) Then, let the cake sit at room temperature.
- In a bowl, mix all coffee cream ingredients together.
- Whisk the ingredients until it turns into whipping cream and keep in the refrigerator.
- Melt a bowl of bittersweet chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Put melted chocolate in a piping bag.
- Spread the coffee cream on top and side of chocolate cake and decorate the cake using melted chocolate as desired.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...