Coconut Granola Clusters with Chia Seeds and Dark Chocolate Chips
Whether you want the perfect summer munchie for the kids or a healthy favorite the whole family will enjoy, here is an amazing crunchy snack that will make you happy -- putting a big smile on your face.
This coconut granola cluster recipe is filled with wholesome ingredients such as Oats, Nuts, Seeds, Chocolate Chips and, everyone’s favorite, Coconut.
This granola cluster is very healthy, enough to enjoy for breakfast, but is also a fantastic afternoon snack. After all, pretty much every ingredient in this tasty recipe is naturally packed with high nutrition, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and even protein. Mix them together using this awesome recipe and you are virtually guaranteed a delicious winner!
- 2 Cup of Organic Rolled Oats
- ¼ Cup of Mammoth Pecan Halves
- ¼ Cup of Pure Premium Backyard Honey
- ¼ Cup of Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Pumpkin Seed Kernels
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp of Organic Black Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp of Organic Cinnamon Powder
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add Coconut Oil and Honey, and mix well.
- Line the parchment paper in the baking tray and put the mixture in it.
- Make the mixture into an even layer with lightly press so that the mixture sticks together.
- Bake in the oven at 350 Fahrenheit for 15 minutes and let it cool down for half an hour.
- If the granola is still soft, turn the granola upside down and bake for additional 5 more minutes or until slightly crispy.
- Enjoy crunchy granola snacks!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...