Chili Lime Cucumber Salad
This cucumber salad is a wonderfully cool and refreshing appetizer or snack loaded with a spicy Mexican flair.
But it’s not your everyday cucumber salad.
That’s because it’s made with a special chili lime seasoning (super easy to make) that is guaranteed to bring a spicy smile to your face.
This chili lime seasoning goes with all kinds of salads, can be used for grilled fish or meat, in tacos, in buddha bowls, or sprinkled on boiled eggs -- but for this recipe, we will use it on some tasty, cool cucumbers.
Our chili lime cucumber salad is not only super delicious, it’s extremely addicting. And it takes about 3 minutes to make.
Here’s what you need and how to make it.
- 1 Tbsp of Organic Lime Juice Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Organic Paprika Powder
- ½ Tbsp of Organic Ground Cumin Powder
- ½ Tbsp of Himalayan Salt
- 2 Fresh Cucumbers (or any other vegetables i.e. radish)
- Mix lime juice powder, paprika powder, ground cumin, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Put into a seasoning bottle.
- Slice cucumber into thin slices or desired thickness.
- Sprinkle seasoning on sliced cucumbers when serving.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...