What do you get when you mix one of the world’s healthiest dark berries with a tasty lime juice and a glass of fresh ice water?
You get a deep, dark, nutritious, crisp, and refreshing nutritional powerhouse!
So let’s not waste any more time -- so we can get busy drinking this delicious masterpiece.
Here’s what you need and how to make your own elderberry limeade, right now.
- ½ Tbsp of Organic Freeze Dried Elderberry Powder
- ½ Tbsp of Organic Lime Juice Powder
- ½ Tbsp of Honey (or any sweetener as desired)
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 1 Cup of Water
- ½ Cup of Ice
- Mix Elderberry and Lime Juice powder together in a glass of water.
- Add honey and a pinch of salt into the glass and mix well.
- Taste and adjust the taste per your desired.
- Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
- Add ice when serving.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...