Vegan Fettuccine with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
This delicious Vegan Fettuccine with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce is a quick and easy recipe - delicious any night of the week!
Some might say the star of the show in this Fettuccine recipe is the delicious, fresh pumpkin flavor.
That’s because our organic pumpkin powder is made from perfectly ripe pumpkins, only using the highest quality and boasting the same health benefits and delicious flavor of a freshly picked pumpkin.
Pumpkin is a type of winter squash that belongs to the cucurbita family and is loaded with vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, and key nutrients. Its bright orange color comes from the high amounts of beta-carotene, which our bodies convert to Vitamin A and is great for a healthy and strong immune system.
Others might say the amazing taste comes from the delicious cheesy flavor from the nutritional yeast powder -- which is also packed with nutrition.
Or, by combining the pumpkin powder with our cashew milk powder may be the secret for the creamy, rich texture bringing out the flavorful Alfredo sauce. And depending on how thick you want the sauce, you can add more or less cashew milk powder to match the preferences of your inner chef.
So let’s get started.
Here’s what you need and how to make this delicious Vegan Fettuccine with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce.
- ½ Cup of Organic Pumpkin Powder
- 2 Cup of Cashew Milk Powder
- 1 lb of Fettuccine Pasta
- 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Clove - Fresh or ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 4 Tbsp of Nutritional Yeast Powder
- ¼ Cup of Parmesan Cheese (Optional for Non-Vegan)
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup of Water
- Fresh Chopped Parsley (for Garnish)
- Cook fettuccine pasta to al dente according to the package instructions. Before you drain the pasta, scoop out a cup of water from the pot and reserve it.
- Make the cashew milk by whisking cashew milk powder with the cup of reserved pasta water.
- Saute olive oil and pumpkin powder in a pan at medium heat for a few seconds. Add minced garlic and mix well. Add cashew milk and let it boil for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add nutritional yeast powder, parmesan cheese (optional), salt, pepper, and pasta water to thin out the sauce as desired.
- Toss the pasta continuously in the sauce until well coated. Take it off of the stove, and transfer pasta to your serving plate.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, nutritional yeast, parmesan cheese (optional) and serve.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...