[Recipe] Shiitake and Maitake Mushroom Sauce
This fabulous mushroom sauce represents an incredible serving of shiitake and maitake mushroom -- which are both incredibly delicious. The gastronomic and nutritional value
This fantastic recipe features a traditional mushroom gravy without the flour. The secret to the tasty creaminess comes from our whole mushroom powders.
This recipe is so easy, it just takes:
- Whisking the ingredients together and then
- Stirring it occasionally on medium-low heat for about 20 minutes
Mushroom Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ cup Maitake Powder
- ½ cup Shiitake Powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups of Broth
- ¾ cup of water
- 2 oz of white wine
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3 tbsp cashew cream or grass-fed cream
- 1 tbsp of grass-fed butter (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil for the sauteed fresh mushrooms
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- Salt and pepper
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a saucepan until blended.
- Add the sauteed mushrooms and bring to a gentle boil on med heat
- Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
Personally, I like finishing this sauce with a “
This can be served
Yield: approximately 3 cups
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...