[Recipe] Supernatural Raw Cacao Protein Brownies
Introducing the New ‘Brownie of the Gods’
The pursuit of happiness can be a long journey but did you know? …
You can now cheat your way through by enjoying this
Supernatural Raw Cacao Protein Brownie
That's because Cacao contains Anandamide, Arginine, Phenethylamine, and Tryptophan that trigger the release of endorphins to…
Reduce stress, pain and make us feel happy
In addition, Cacao contains a high concentration of antioxidants, magnesium, manganese, and iron to support our body for youthful skin, hair and nails, cardiovascular health, inflammation response and stronger bones and teeth. All these benefits may explain why cacao is also known as”the food of the gods” and you should always strive to include it in your diet.
In this recipe, we’ve also included bone broth which is one of the best sources of natural protein and collagen. Bone broth also supports immune system function, healthy skin, joint and bone health, and it is great for the gut. Our bone broth powder is 98% protein so for every 28-gram serving you are getting 28 grams of protein.
Incredible, right? Well, we think these brownies are actually Supernatural!
For this recipe, you will need:
- 8 tablespoons of Raw Organic - Extra Rich - Cacao Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Organic - Chia Seeds
- 1 oz of Bone Broth Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of nuts - for this recipe we will use a mixture of raw almonds, walnuts, and cashews
- 1 cup of fresh and moist dates
- Your sweetener of choice - coconut palm sugar,
luo han guo, erythritol, stevia
- Mix 6 tablespoons of cacao powder (we’re saving the other two for later), nuts, chia seeds, bone broth powder and dates in a blender and blend until you have a cookie dough consistency.
- Now it’s time to lay it on wax paper and shape your brownie.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining cacao powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract and sweetener of choice and whisk until you get a nice and creamy chocolate consistency.
- Pour it over the brownie, garnish with chopped nuts and voilà.
We hope you enjoyed this awesome recipe!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...