[Recipe] Easy Tomato Bone Broth Soup
Everyone remembers those rough days when we were sick and the one thing that made it better was a bowl of Chicken soup.
But what if I told you that this simple Tomato Bone Broth is just as good -- and maybe even better? This delicious, easy-to-make soup will taste great and will nourish your body with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and 20 grams of protein!
Easy Tomato Bone Broth Recipe
- 2 Cups Filtered Water
- 1 tbsp coconut milk mixed in 1/4 cup of filtered hot water
- 2 tbsp Beef Bone Broth
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Powder
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp shiitake mushroom
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized pot, heat water and add Bone
- With a whisk, dissolve all bone broth and add tomato, garlic, onion, nutritional yeast and shiitake mushroom.
- Whisk for a couple of minutes until dissolved and wait until soup simmers.
- Now add your mixture of coconut milk and whisk for 1 more minute. Add salt & pepper to taste.
You may also add your herbs of choice (Oregano, Parsley, Basil) and if you want a tasty kick, add a dash of cayenne pepper.
Sip and enjoy!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...