[Recipe] Banana & Matcha Green Tea Iced Latte
We are very excited to introduce Organic - Matcha Green Tea Powder, our newest addition to our product list. Over and over again our lovely customers have requested that we carried this product, and again, we are proud to say that we delivered.
Matcha is simply the best quality green tea leaves grounded into a fine powder. It is known for its high antioxidant properties, delivering sustained energy and endurance throughout your day, enhancing calmness, boosting memory and concentration and improving immune system response.
We adore this recipe because it is very simple, it only takes just a few minutes to prepare and it tastes incredibly good!!!
For this recipe you will need:
- 1 banana or 1 tablespoon of our Organic – Banana Powder
- 8 oz of your favorite Milk (Coconut and Almond Milk are our favorites )
- ¼ teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon of Organic – Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Sweetener of choice (Not required since bananas are naturally sweet)
- Place banana, milk, vanilla extract and a few ice cubes in a blender.
- On a separate bowl whisk the Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder with a little bit of water, enough to just liquefy the powder.
- Now pour everything in a cup full of ice and enjoy your new favorite drink!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...