[Recipe] Homemade Cashew Butter
I don't know about you but I LOVE cashews, you can give them to me roasted, salted and even raw.
But I never thought about having it in a butter form and let me tell you… It's amazing!
We all know about peanut butter and almond butter, but at least for me, I didn't learn about cashew butter until recently and I instantly became a huge fan. Cashew butter is not only delicious and creamy but it is also packed with amazing health benefits.
Cashew butter, like many other kinds of nut butter, is packed with phytosterols, which are the plant versions of animal cholesterol. Unlike cholesterol, phytosterols may help to reduce elevated cholesterol levels in humans.
Cashew Butter is also high in protein, minerals
So knowing all the amazing benefits of Cashew butter, we just can't help but wonder how we make it and how hard is it to make?
… Well, it's super easy, but like most kinds of nut butter, it does take a bit of time and patience.
- 4 Cups Organic, Whole Raw Cashews
- 2 tbsp Organic Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Honey
- Dash of gourmet Himalayan Salt
- In a food processor blend Cashews and Coconut oil for about 15-20 minutes until smooth.
- As you blend you need to scrape the sides constantly so everything gets properly blended.
- Once smooth and everything is mixing pretty easily in the food processor add the salt and honey and blend for an additional 5-10 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Store in a glass jar and refrigerate for up to 3 months.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...