[Recipe] Cacao & Goji Energy Balls
Are you running out of energy and need an extra boost?
Try these fantastic Cacao & Goji Energy balls
You can prepare this wonderful treat in under ten minutes and you can store them for later so you don’t have to give in to an unhealthy snack. The ingredients in this recipe were strategically picked to simultaneously give you energy, stamina, focus, and happiness!
For this recipe, you will need:
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips 70%
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8-10 soft Medjool dates
- Mix all of the ingredients in a food processor for 30-60 seconds and then roll them up!
- Yup, we told you it would be very easy!
- If you are planning on sharing this treat with friends and family and you’d like to make them look better we highly recommend using shredded Coconut, chopped Almonds, White Chocolate or whatever makes you jump up and down for joy.
- The options are endless, have some fun!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Charm Yarnon Your Unique Herbal Needs
John Impallomenion Is it Possible to Strengthen a Genetic Weakness?
michael stuchineron Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...
Cindy DeHaanon Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe...