What a coincidence! … So do we!
That’s why the ZNF kitchen created this absolutely delicious healthy dark chocolate crisp that is leap years ahead of virtually any other chocolate snack in existence.
Not only is this ‘fun and easy’ for the kids and the whole family to quickly ‘whip up’, but you’ll also be shocked at how inexpensive this lightly sweet, crunchy treat is.
Here are the main ingredients:
ZNF’s Dark Chocolate Chips contain very high levels of cacao. Cacao is loaded with plant flavonoids that may support the heart, may relax blood vessels and support healthy blood flow. Cacao has other important nutrients such as iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, and phosphorus. Having a piece of this delicacy every day can go a long way in keeping you happy, healthy and fit.
- Crispy Puffed Quinoa:
Crispy Puffed Quinoa provides a delightful ‘crunch’. A powerful superfood, Quinoa is traditionally used to support digestive, cardiovascular and lipid health. Quinoa is rich in protein, high in fiber and is a source of magnesium, phosphorus, and iron.
- Hemp Seeds:
Hemp Seeds are a true superfood, providing many wonderful nutritional benefits such as amino acids and essential fatty acids. High in protein, Hemp Seeds are rich in antioxidants and also provide a good source of magnesium, iron, and zinc.
- 2 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips (70%) (Organic Raw)
- ¼ Cup (approximately 12 Pieces) of Cacao Butter Wafers (Organic Raw)
- Crispy Puffed Quinoa (Organic) (as desired)
- Hemp Seeds (Raw, Organic, Shelled) (as desired)
- Melt both dark chocolate chips and cacao butter wafers in a double boiler, stir and mix well.
- Spread melted chocolate mixture evenly on parchment paper at your desired shape and thickness.
- Sprinkle crispy puffed quinoa and hemp seeds on top of the chocolate (as desired).
- Keep in the refrigerator for an hour before snacking.
For Bulk inquiries and custom formulations click here: https://www.znaturalfoods.com/pages/bulk