It's that spooky time of year where candy is on our mind!
Everyone knows candy is not pro-health, but we eat it anyway -- convincing ourselves that “It's just one day of the year”. Ok… but then comes Thanksgiving, Christmas holidays, New Year’s celebrations and so on …
But there's no need to worry, we have a better alternative for you!
ZNF’s Halloween Chocolate Cupcakes are delicious, moist, healthy and loaded with healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. So now you can celebrate your favorite spooky holiday with no guilt! The kids will love making these because they are super fun and easy. And you can even make these “creepy” cupcakes for the Halloween party -- you and your guests will enjoy their flavor and
So dump the candy and turn on the oven because these scary-little cupcakes want to be baked!
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk
- ½ Cup of Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup of Coconut Palm Sugar
- ⅓ Cup of Cacao Powder
- ⅓ Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup of Almond Butter (See ZNF Blog for homemade Almond Butter recipe)
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Egg Powder (Dissolve in 6 Tbsp of Water)
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- Cacao Butter Wafers and Dark Chocolate Chips (For Decoration)
- Mix coconut palm sugar, coconut oil and almond butter in a bowl, mix well with blender.
- Add almond milk and egg powder (after dissolving with water), mix well with blender.
- Mix and sieve coconut flour,
cacaopowder, and baking powder together in a separate bowl, then add to the main bowl, mix well with blender.
- Add dark chocolate chips, mix well with a spatula.
- Put the mixture into paper muffin cups (previously spray the cups with oil).
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let it cool down.
- Decorate the muffins with cacao butter wafers and dark chocolate chips.