Most people love peanut butter but it's not always the healthiest option since many brands are high in sugar, have unhealthy oils and contain other nasty ingredients. But who says peanuts are the only nut that transforms into a delicious, tasty, healthy butter?
Imagine for a second you could make your own Nut butter with delicious Raw Organic Almonds …
Well, now you can make your own healthy Almond butter and YOU control what's in it!
Almond butter is naturally high in nutrition such
Here are the simple and easy directions:
- This recipe will take about 20 minutes to make.
Add 4 cups of raw organic almonds and 2
tablespoonof Coconut oil in a food processor
- Let it run for about 15-30 minutes until desired smoothness.
- Keep scraping the sides as you go so everything gets properly blended.
- Be patient as it will take some time for the Almonds to release their natural oils and blend into a creamy consistency.
- Once creamy add 2-3 teaspoons of Raw honey to get desired sweetness and blend for 1 more minute.
You may also add a dash of
himalayansalt to help release the natural flavors in the butter.
- Spread on just about anything and enjoy! (That’s because pretty much EVERYTHING tastes better with this almond butter)
Be sure to store your almond butter in a tightly sealed glass jar in the refrigerator. It will last for up to 3 months.
For Bulk inquiries and custom formulations click here: https://www.znaturalfoods.com/pages/bulk