Everybody loves asparagus!
But what happens when you season it with shiitake and maitake mushroom powder, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and top with nutritional yeast flakes for a cheesy taste?
You get a green & healthy, immune-boosting masterpiece.
As you know, asparagus is a delicious, vibrant side-dish for virtually any meal or snack -- and it's a great source of fiber, folate and vitamins A, C and K. This recipe is super simple to make and highly delicious!
Here’s what you need and how to make it...
- 1 lb (1 bunch) of Asparagus (Organic)
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil (Organic)
- 1 Tbsp of Onion Powder (Organic)
- ½ Tbsp of Garlic Powder (Organic)
- 1 Tsp of Shitake Mushroom Powder (Organic)
- 1 Tsp of Maitake Mushroom Powder (Organic)
- 2 Tsp of Nutritional Yeast Powder (Organic) (extra for garnishing)
- ½ Tsp of Lemon Juice Powder (Organic)
- ¼ Tsp of Black Pepper (Organic)
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl
- Sprinkle all seasoning powders on asparagus and drizzle the top with olive oil, gently mix well
- Arrange the asparagus onto a baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12-15 minutes depending on thickness.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast before serving