As most of you may already know, Z Natural Foods resides in the sunshine state; Florida.
Like all Floridians, we like to soak up the sun, enjoy the Atlantic Ocean, lay by the pool and sip on tropical smoothies.
The recipe we are sharing with you today is no ordinary tropical smoothie.
We specifically picked these tasty, nutrient-dense ingredients to help you nourish your body and possibly support a healthy immune system, blood circulation, inflammation response, digestion, skin and also boost energy.
For this Smoothie, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 fresh Pineapple
- 1 oz of Hydrolyzed Collagen
1 tsp of
Mango Powder Freeze dried
- 2 tsp of Moringa Powder
- 2 tsp of Organic Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 tsp of Banana Powder
- 8 oz of hot water
- 1 cup of ice
- Mix hot water with 2 tsp of Organic Coconut Milk Powder
- Cut the top of your pineapple and use a pineapple slicer to remove the center
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a blender with ice
- Pour your new favorite smoothie back in the pineapple and put it back together
- Cut a hole on the side for the straw and enjoy!
When you are done with your tropical smoothie make sure you don’t throw away the pineapple skin.
Clean it well to remove any pesticides and boil on low heat for 15 minutes with 32 oz of water. You may drink the pineapple water which may help aid digestion, may support a healthy inflammation response, possibly lose weight and fight cellulite, possibly cleanse the blood and may improve circulation.