What do you get when you mix: spiced Chai tea with a light and tasty brownie?
You get: Guilt-free, spicy deliciousness
These one-of-a-kind lightly sweetened brownies are soft, chewy and topped with a little almond crunch. Combined with the spicy mix of cardamom, cinnamon, clove, and ginger - your taste buds will burst with
So here’s what you need and how to make these uniquely wonderful brownies.
- ½ Cup of Ghee (1 Butter Stick) or Unflavored Vegetable Oil
- 2 Bags of Black Tea
- ½ Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour (Organic)
- ¾ Tsp of Baking Powder
- Pinch of Baking Soda
- ¾ Cup of Coconut Palm Sugar (Organic)
- ½ Cup of Coconut Milk Powder (Organic)
- Chopped Raw Almonds (Organic)
- Chai Spice
- 1 Tbsp of Ginger Powder (Organic)
- ½ Tsp of Cardamom Powder (Organic)
- ¼ Tsp of Black Pepper Powder (Organic)
- ⅛ Tsp of Clove Powder (Organic)
- ⅛ Tsp of Cinnamon Powder (Organic)
- Ghee: Melt butter in a pan until boiling, lower the heat, stir until it turns transparent with little bubbles, and strain through muslin cloth (use at room temperature).
- Tea: Using 2 tea bags with a ½ cup of boiling water for 2 minutes (use at room temperature).
- Chai Spice: Combine all chai spice ingredients together, mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Sift all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and chai spice into the bowl.
- Add coconut palm sugar, coconut milk powder, chopped almonds, mix well.
- Add ghee and tea, mix well.
- Put the mixture into a baking pan (previously rubbed with ghee (or oil) and dust with all-purpose flour) and bake for 25-30 minutes.