We've all been there… We’ve met the munchies -- whether that’s a craving for something sweet, savory or maybe even ... both!
So we grab a bag of chips or some other unhealthy snack that we soon regret.
But what if we could make a delicious healthy snack -- packed with nutritious protein, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants -- that everyone in the family will enjoy and devour! Well, now you can.
Yes, you read that right, now you really can have it all!
So next time you get cravings or you simply need an awesome protein bar, just follow this tasty recipe ...
- 1 Cup of Almonds
- 1 Cup of Walnuts
- 1 Cup of Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ Cup of Cashews
- ½ Cup of Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cup of Coconut Palm Sugar
- ½ Cup of Honey
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- ½ Tsp of Lemon Juice Powder
- 1 Tsp of Water (to dissolve Lemon Juice Powder)
- 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Roast all nuts and seeds (Ingredients #1-#5) in a cooking pan at 400 degrees for 5 minutes and set aside.
- A touch of sweet and salty: Add Coconut Palm Sugar, Honey and Salt (Ingredients 6-8) in a small cooking pot, bring to a gentle boil (approximately 3-4 minutes or until bubbly). Add Lemon Juice (Mixed of Lemon Juice Powder and Water) and boil for 1 more minute.
- Re-heat the roasted nuts and seeds pan for 2-3 minutes (if nuts and seeds are already cool).
- Pour syrup into the roasted nuts and seeds pan, mix well, cook for 2-3 minutes. Spread evenly onto a greased tray (rubbed with coconut oil).
- Let cool for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from tray and cut into pieces at your desired size and shape.
- Have Fun and Enjoy!