You’ll immediately fall in love with this simple, green salad!
That’s because it’s made with, quite possibly, the best salad dressing you’ll ever taste.
This salad dressing recipe is delicious, homemade and uber-healthy. It’s simple as can be, vegan and gluten-free. It’s also light, flavorful, aromatic and high in nutrition.
And, of course, it’s quick and easy to make.
In fact, it will take you less time to shop for a bottle of salad dressing at the store -- than to whip up this amazing dressing. Here’s what you need and how to do it.
- ½ Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp of Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp of Honey
- 2 Tsp of Lemon Juice Powder
- ½ Tsp of Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp of Ginger Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a food processor (except olive oil, salt, and pepper), blend until it mixes together (add olive oil while blending).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer into a glass bottle or jar with tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the vegetables of your choices.
- Shake your delicious homemade dressing and then pour over salad and toss.
- Add crispy puffed quinoa and/or hemp seeds for higher protein and crunchiness (if desired) and serve immediately.
For Bulk inquiries and custom formulations click here: https://www.znaturalfoods.com/pages/bulk