The Amazing Health Benefits of Organic Celery Powder
Sharing a family seat at the Apiaceae table with carrots and parsley, fresh celery is a nutritional hero. The crunchy fresh stalks are a goldmine of nutrients.
A popular low-calorie snack, celery may provide a range of health benefits. Mainly consisting of water, celery is rich in fiber and unique compounds called apigenin, luteolin as well as antioxidant-rich plant compounds selinene, Limonene, kaempferol, and p-coumaric acid.
Celery has a rich history in traditional Chinese medicine for anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
This is a versatile vegetable and also a source of vitamins A and C, as well as calcium, has been found to have possible lipid supporting properties.
Celery is an important food source vitamin C, beta-carotene, and manganese. But its possible that its best source of nutrition may be its phytonutrients. Many of these phytonutrients fall into the category of phenolic antioxidants which may provide anti-inflammatory benefits.
The phytonutrients found in this wonderful food are nature's marvelous provisions for possibly combating various illnesses. In addition to its possible antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, celery may help protect the digestive tract as well because celery contains pectin-based polysaccharides that may provide the stomach with special benefits.
Like any food that is a source of minerals and fiber, there are many possible benefits as a general tonic.
Our organically grown celery powder makes it easy to get all the wonderful nutrition this food has to offer in a concentrated, easily digestible, and convenient form.
Some possible traditional uses of Organic Celery Powder may include:
- May support a healthy acid-alkaline balance within the body
- May support healthy lipid levels
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Source of fiber
- A source of phytonutrients
Constituents of Celery include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Betaine, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta & Alpha-carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Lycopene, Vitamin E, Beta Tocopherol, Vitamin K
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine
- Flavones: Luteolin
- Flavonols: Kaempferol, Quercetin
This powder tends to clump. If clumping occurs, lay the bag on a flat surface and place a towel over the bag. Then pound on the bag until the clumps break up. The towel will help protect the bag from damage.
Suggested Use: Add to your favorite smoothie or yogurt. Sprinkle on entrees, soups, or salads.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic Broccoli, Beet, Spinach, Kale, and Tomato powders for your own homemade V8.
Botanical Name: Apium graveolens
Ingredients: Organic Celery Powder.
Origin: Grown and dried in China. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
Certifications: USDA Certified Organic
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Organic Celery Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your Organic Celery Powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.