Is Chlorella Powder The King of Super Greens?
Nutrient-rich Chlorella Powder (Cracked Cell Wall)
If you are looking for a supplement to maintain overall health with additional cleansing properties, you'll want to add cracked cell wall chlorella to your nutritional program.
Chlorella is an emerald green, single-celled freshwater micro algae widely recognized as one of the most potent nutritional whole foods on Earth. Each chlorella cell is a self-sufficient organism with all the plant's life functions taking place inside the cell. The result is an unusually high concentration of important nutrients.
This tiny plant contains the highest known quantity of chlorophyll within a natural source. Chlorophyll is the 'green blood' of all plant life and has a chemical structure very similar to hemoglobin, our own red blood molecules.
Chlorophyll may carry oxygen around the blood supply and support the building of red blood cell count and may support a healthy detoxification response. Scientists and medical professionals have long recognized the importance of chlorophyll in the diet, as a possible bowel supportive agent and natural deodorant. In addition, it has been used historically as a topical wound-healing accelerator.
More powerful than Wheat Grass, Barley, and Alfalfa!
Many green foods are good sources of chlorophyll, but recent laboratory tests have shown that chlorella may have over 5 times the amount of chlorophyll per serving than wheatgrass. Also, it has an outstanding 12 times more chlorophyll than barley and nearly 10 times more than alfalfa.
Advantages of our advanced pure tank cultivation method:
- High digestibility / cracked cell wall
- Aseptically cultivated
- Consistently superior quality
- High CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor)
- Improved taste, color & smell
- Free of contaminants & heavy metals
Nutrients found in Chlorella:
- Known as the richest natural source of chlorophyll
- May have a deeply cleansing effect
- More than 20 bioavailable (easy to digest) vitamins & minerals
- Contains 19 amino acids that are essential for tissue and cell regeneration
- May contain a greater quantity of healthy fatty acids than in spirulina or wild blue-green algae
- Contains 60% superior protein, 3 times the amount of steak or fish
- Contains most components of the vitamin B complex, especially B12, making chlorella a traditionally recommended supplement for vegetarians and vegans
- A source of beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant that supports the body’s ability to possibly fight free radicals
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Cracked Cell Wall Chlorella Powder may include:
- May support healthy weight loss
- Historically used as a natural breath freshener
- May support a healthy immune system response
- May encourage friendly bacteria growth, possibly supporting healthy digestion
- Possibly supports a healthy detoxification response
- May support the body's ability to maintain a healthy PH level
- Excellent source of broad-spectrum nutrition that may support overall vitality
- Possibly contains antiviral properties that help support the body’s ability to prevent infection
Constituents of Chlorella include:
- Protein, Essential Fatty Acids, Carbohydrates
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Iodine
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Biotin, PABA, Choline, Inositol, Beta carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Vitamin E, Lutein, Alpha- Carotene, Tocopherols
- Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Glycine, Phenylalanine, Tryptophan, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine, Valine, Threonine, Alanine
- Phytochemicals: Chlorophyll A & B, Chlorella Growth Factor, Sporopollenin, Chlorellin
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed. Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 teaspoon (2.9g) with 4-6 oz of water, juice, yogurt or your favorite smoothie.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic carrot, beet powders and a fresh apple in a smoothie.
Botanical Name: Chlorella vulgaris.
Other Names: Algue Verte d'Eau Douce, Bulgarian Chlorella, Bulgarian Green Algae, Chinese Chlorella, Chlorella Algae, Chlorelle, Clorela, Freshwater Green Algae, Freshwater Seaweed, Green Alga, Green Algae, Japanese Chlorella, Seaweed, Yaeyama Chlorella.
Parts Used: Cracked Wall Chlorella.
Ingredients: Cracked Wall Chlorella.
Origin: Grown and dried in South Korea. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- ZNaturalFoods.com offers our Chlorella Powder (Cracked Cell Wall) packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your Chlorella Powder (Cracked Cell Wall) in a cool, dark, dry place.
About Z Natural Foods
Please go here to learn more about Z Natural Foods and discover the important steps we take to bring you fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.