- Our Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Powder is a 50% extract meaning each serving contains a 50% concentration of HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid).
- Garcinia cambogia is a fruit grown in Southern India and has been used for thousands of years in the Orient as a dietary supplement.
- Our Garcinia Cambogia Extract Powder is cultivated without chemicals or pesticides
Garcinia cambogia extract, a fruit grown in Southern India, may aid in healthy weight loss on multiple levels.
A compound called Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) in Garcinia Cambogia may support the body's ability to block the conversion of sugars and starches into fats thereby possibly inhibiting fat storage. HCA also works to possibly suppress appetite by supporting healthy levels of brain chemicals like serotonin.
Our Garcinia Cambogia Powder comes from the forests of Southern India and has been used for thousands of years in the Orient as a dietary supplement. This superfruit is now being used in the West as a new revolutionary way to possibly fight hunger and support healthy weight loss through appetite control while naturally boosting energy levels.
Garcinia Cambogia may work by possibly supporting healthy natural serotonin levels of your brain, the natural chemical in our bodies that helps regulate mood. When a person eats carbohydrates, amino acids are pulled out of your blood to break down the sugar. During this process, room is created in the brain for chemicals used to create neurotransmitters like serotonin. In essence, the brain eventually knows that eating carbohydrates will stimulate these neurotransmitters and provide a feeling of happiness for the moment. This can often lead to the binge eating of carbohydrates.
Garcinia Cambogia may also help to support balanced energy levels by possibly reducing the body's ability to make and store new fat so that previously stored fat can be burned off. In the same way, Garcinia Cambogia may possibly support healthy levels of the liver enzyme ATP Cytrate Lyase which is responsible for turning carbohydrates into stored fat, therefore burning off carbohydrates quickly. Calories are then converted into glycogen, the body's natural energy source. People taking Garcinia Cambogia may find that they no longer crave fattening foods and enjoy a healthier, nutritious low-carb diet.
With no known side effects by using Garcinia Cambogia, people no longer need to use stimulants such as caffeine or xenadrine which can cause possibly anxiety, nervousness, or insomnia to battle the sluggish feeling commonly associated with a low carb diet.
Some possible traditional uses of Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract Powder may include:*
- May support thermogenesis
- May aid appetite control
- May support healthy lipid levels
- May support healthy weight reduction
- Possibly reduces the body's ability to store fat
- May support healthy liver function
- May support healthy bowels
Our Garcinia Powder is cultivated without chemicals or pesticides.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 teaspoon with juice or water 30 minutes prior to meals.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic premium acai powder.
Botanical Name: Garcinia Cambogia.
Other Names: Garcinia gummi-gutta, assam fruit, Uppage huli, citrin, gambooge, uppagi, Sinhala, magosteen oil tree, girkapuli, brindle berry, Acide Hydroxycitrique, AHC, Brindal Berry, Brindle Berry, Garcinia Cambogi, Garcinia cambogia, Garcinia quaesita, Gorikapuli, Hydroxycitrate, Hydroxycitric Acid, HCA, Kankusta, Malabar Tamarind, Mangostana cambogia, Tamarinier de Malabar, Vrikshamla.
Parts Used: Garcicnia Cambogia Pericarp (only the rind).
Ingredients: Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract.
Origin: Grown and extracted in India or China. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover