- The mango originated in Southeast Asia where it has beengrown for over 4,000 years.
- Over the years mango groves have spread to many parts of thetropical and subtropical world, where the climate allows the mango to grow best.
- Mango trees are evergreens that will grow over 60 feet tall...
Mangoes are a delicious comfort food that can truly make you feel better!
Beyond beingtasty and a natural source of vitamins, minerals antioxidants, mangoes contain enzymes and other bio-active elementssuch as Esters, Terpenes and Aldehyde which may support intestinal health. Together these things can be held partially responsible for that feeling of contentment we experience during and after eating mangoes.
TheVitamin E which is abundantly present in mangoeshelps to supporthealthy hormone levels. Mangoes also containglutamine acidin adequate quantities known to support healthy brain function. In addition, the level of soluble dietary fiber, Pectin and Vitamin C present in mangoes helps to support healthy lipid levels. They are also anatural source of copperwhich is a cofactor for many vital enzymes, including cytochrome c-oxidase and superoxide dismutase, other minerals which function as cofactors for this enzyme are manganese and zinc. Copper is also required for theproduction of red blood cells.
Ripe mango fruit juice is also a source of polyphenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin.One hundred grams of fresh mango provides 765 mg or 25% of recommended daily levels of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene.Together; these compounds are known to haveantioxidant propertiesand are essential for supporting healthy vision. Vitamin A is also required for supporting healthy mucus membranes and skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in carotene and polyphenolic antioxidant compounds are known to protect the body from various forms of cellular damage.
Mango juice is also a source of potassium.Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that may help support a healthy heart rate and blood pressure within normal range. It is also a source ofvitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin C and vitamin E. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin C may help support the body’s ability to develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen free radicals. Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is required for GABA hormone production in the brain. It may also support healthy homocysteine levels in the blood, which may otherwise be harmful to blood vessels resulting in CAD and stroke.
Some possible health benefits and traditional uses of Ripe Organic Mango Fruit Juice Powder may include:
- Supportinghealthy eyesight
- Keeping your skin soft & glowing
- A natural source of Polyphenols
- May supporthealthy lipid levels
- May supportheart health
- May support ahealthy immune response
- May reduceacidity & indigestion
- May supporthealthy blood pressure levels
- Supportinghealthy cardiovascular health
- May supportmemory & concentration
- May supporthealthy red blood cell levels
- Supportinghealthy mucus membranes & skin
- May relieve constipation
- Contains digestive enzymes which may soothe the stomach
- A source of poly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, & beta-cryptoxanthin
Constituents of Mango include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta-carotene, Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E, Beta Tocopherol, Gamma Tocopherol, Vitamin K
- Amino Acids:Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine, Glycine
- Anthocyanidins: Cyanidin
- Flavan-3-: Catechin
- Flavonols: Myricetin
- Proanthocyanidins: Proanthocyanidin Monomers, Proanthocyanidin Dimers, Proanthocyanidin Trimers,Proanthocyanidin4-6mers
Please keep in mindthat mango as a whole food can be very nourishing with folks who may struggle with blood sugar issues as the fiber has been known to slow the use of sugar in the body. This product, because it is a juice powder and has no fiber, would not be a wise choice for those struggling with this issue.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 tablespoon with juice, yogurt, or add to your favorite smoothie.
Miscellaneous Facts about our ripe Mango Fruit Juice Powder
Ingredients: Organic Ripe Mango Pulp Juice and non-GMO maltodextrin derived from yuca root*.
Certifications: Certified USDA Organic.
Parts Used: Whole, Mango (No seed or rind).
Botanical Name: Mangifera indica.
Other Names: Manga.
Origin: Grown and juiced in China. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
*This product contains a small amount of tapioca starch, which is a starch made from organically grown non-GMO yuca root (cassava root). This starch acts as a drying agent and is necessary to keep this powder from clumping into hard chunks or one solid brick.Go here to learn more about why we use non-GMO Yuca Maltodextrin in some products.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our ripe Mango Juice Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouchesfor optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your ripe Mango Juice Powder in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important stepswe take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk departmentto discuss the details.
Sources & References
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Mango Juice Powder - Organic
The Mango Juice Powder has a great flavor but clumps together. If I want to drink a cup of juice, have to let sit a little while before I can really enjoy.
Good taste. Wish it has stronger mango taste. Good price
Great taste - we like it a lot
It tastes fresh and is consistently delicious.