Organic Booster C:
The Ultimate Whole Food Vitamin C Supplement to Support a Healthy Immune System
- No sugar added, no preservatives
If you thought all Vitamin C supplements were alike, think again.
Once you try our Organic Booster C blend, you’ll never look the same at a Vitamin C supplement.
That’s because our Organic Booster C Blend is a rich, organic mixture of whole foods high in immune-boosting nutrition – just as nature intended, you get your Vitamin C and antioxidants to support a robust immune system.
Consisting of a blend of some of the most antioxidant-rich foods on earth, our Booster C blend is exceptionally high in Vitamin C. But it’s also bursting with essential amino acids, polyphenols, flavonoids, iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and Vitamins B1, B2, B3, and E.
Additionally, eating foods high in vitamin C and antioxidants may support the body's ability to combat free radicals and the damage they cause.
Our Organic Booster C Blend contains a careful mix of superfoods that have potent levels of Vitamin C:
Organic Strawberry (freeze-dried) - Strawberry fruit is known for its antioxidant properties due to vitamin C, anthocyanins, and ellagic acid content. Bursting with flavor, our freeze-dried strawberry powder captures all the natural taste and nutrition this remarkable berry has to offer.
Organic Acerola Cherries (unripe, freeze-dried) - A single teaspoon of our organic acerola cherry powder contains more than 900% of the daily value for Vitamin C, making acerola cherry a powerhouse in this superfood booster blend.
Organic Rose Hip Powder - Organic raw Rose Hip is well known for its vitamin C content but is also a natural source of polyphenols, bioflavonoids, and carotenoids. Rose hips may naturally support a healthy inflammation response, may support a healthy immune response, and may be beneficial for maintaining overall health. What makes rose hips so unique is their naturally high vitamin C content which is significantly enhanced by supporting bioflavonoids such as quercetin, rutin, and hesperidin which may increase absorption and may amplify the overall benefit.
Organic Erythritol – Erythritol has been part of the human diet for thousands of years due to its natural presence in pears, melons, mushrooms, and other foods. Erythritol is about 80% as sweet as table sugar, yet it is almost non-caloric and does not affect blood sugar.
Organic Baobab Fruit Powder - Raw organic baobab fruit is highly nutritious and a source of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc, Phosphorus, Iron, protein and dietary fiber (soluble and insoluble).
Organic Camu Camu Powder - Camu Camu is energizing, mood-lifting, and highly effective in supporting the immune system. The Camu Camu bush produces a fruit with the same name, containing powerful phytochemicals, including the world's second-highest natural source of Vitamin C.
Organic Amla (Amalaki) Powder - Amla powder is known as the "Great Rejuvenator." Unlike many superfoods, the chemical profile of raw amla is not limited to just one main ingredient. Amla contains a potent combination of amazing phytochemicals including; ellagic acid, a natural phenol antioxidant found only in fruits and vegetables; gallic acid, which acts as an antioxidant and may help to protect our cells against oxidative damage, and; emblicanin A+B, another powerful antioxidant compound. Amla has been used for thousands of Ayurvedic herbal applications.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Juice Powder - Organic Sea Buckthorn Fruit is a source of powerful antioxidants and rare fatty acids, thanks to its high vitamin C, carotenoids, and phenolic content. Ancient civilizations recognized the beneficial uses of Sea Buckthorn berries. The Greeks discovered the benefits of the Sea Buckthorn berries.
Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered) - Sugar-free and with zero calories, our Organic Stevia Extract is sweeter than sugar and is safe for people with diabetes and those watching blood sugar levels.
Some possible traditional uses of Organic Booster C Blend may include:
- May support a strong and healthy immune system
- May support wound healing
- Provides phytochemicals for healthy skin, hair & nails
- Supports healthy cellular tissue growth
- Considered one of the world's most potent therapeutic foods
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Aids healthy lipid and cholesterol levels
Constituents in Organic Booster C Blend may include:
- Polyphenolic Anthocyanins: resveratrol, cyanidin-3-galactoside, ferulic acid, delphinidin, petunidin
- Proanthocyanidin Tannins: epicatechin, protocatechuic acid, and ellagic acid
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, K
- Nutrients: Biotin, Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Folic Acid, Inositol, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, Zinc
- Essential Amino Acids: Lysine, Leucine, Tryptophan, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Valine, Cystine
- Non-Essential Amino Acids: Histidine, Glycine, Arginine, Alanine, Serine, Tyrosine, Aspartate, Glutamate, Proline, Hydroxyproline
- Dietary fiber
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed. Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Suggested Use: Add to your favorite smoothie, yogurt, and other treats, or simply mix 1 Tbsp (10 g) with 6-8 oz of water.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile, combine with our organic maqui and blueberry powders.
Ingredients: Organic freeze-dried Strawberry Powder, Organic freeze-dried Acerola Cherry Powder, Organic Rose Hip Powder, Organic Erythritol, Organic Baobab Fruit Powder, Organic Camu Camu Powder, Organic Amla (Amalaki) Powder, Organic Sea Buckthorn Juice Powder, Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered), and Maltodextrin.
Origin: Product of USA. Formulated, Blended, and Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
Certifications: Certified Organic
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- ZNaturalFoods.com offers our Organic Booster C Blend powder packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it to preserve maximum potency.
- We recommend refrigerating your Organic Booster C Blend powder to maintain freshness.
About Z Natural Foods
Please go here to learn more about Z Natural Foods and discover the important steps we take to bring you fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.