- Our premium Organic Grass-Fed Chocolate Whey Protein Concentrate is an excellent source of clean, high-quality protein.
- With 23 grams of protein per serving, our Whey Protein Concentrate is rBST & rBGH hormone-free, non-GMO, and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- This Protein Concentrate is a source of lactoferrin for immune health and delivers the essential amino acids for muscle growth and cellular repair.
- We combine it with extra-rich Organic Cacao Powder (100% cacao) to give a nutritious and delicious chocolate flavor along with antioxidants and natural brain-boosting benefits.
USDA Organic, Grass-Fed Chocolate Whey Protein Concentrate
--High Protein, Delicious Chocolate Flavor, Clean Nutritional Protein Powder
Loaded with all the essential amino acids to maximize cellular repair, muscle recovery, and growth, our Organic Chocolate Whey Protein Concentrate is the perfect protein and is specially designed for chocolate lovers.
With 23 hearty grams of delicious protein per serving, your mind and body will quickly refuel and rebuild with this amazing, healthy Chocolate Whey Concentrate.
A unique blend of organic grass-fed whey protein and organic extra rich cacao, two of nature’s most nutritious whole foods, our Organic Chocolate Whey Protein Concentrate is free of hormones, non-GMO, and made from pasture-raised cows from the highest quality, most ethical, and humane farms in the United States.
Is Whey Protein Concentrate the Ultimate Superfood?
Our Whey Protein Concentrate has so many amazing nutritional benefits; it really may be the ultimate superfood.
Containing lactoferrin and branched-chain amino acids, our Organic Whey Protein Concentrate may support the immune system, inflammatory response, and digestive health.
Recent research has shown that lactoferrin and the naturally occurring minerals in whey can increase new bone production, positively impacting the long-term effects of osteoporosis and non-healing bone fractures.
The delicious, dark chocolate taste comes from our extra-rich Organic Cacao Powder (100% cacao). High in valuable brain-boosting nutrients, this amazingly tasty chocolate will not only make you instantly feel better, but countless scientific studies prove that our extra-rich cacao has beneficial mood-boosting and antioxidant properties.
Here’s a little more about why our Organic Chocolate Whey Protein Concentrate is so much better than other chocolate protein powders.
Complete Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s)
in our Whey Protein Concentrate
Our undenatured Whey Protein Concentrate delivers the crucial amino acids for supporting cellular repair, growth, and glutathione production.
Because our Whey Concentrate is cold processed from raw milk and only gets pasteurized one time (at 161° F for 15 seconds) at the end of the production process, you get a far superior amino-acid profile compared to most whey proteins, which are pasteurized twice thereby losing some of the valuable nutrition.
Organic, Extra-Rich Cacao Makes this
Protein the “Food of the Gods”
Historians say Cacao was referred to as “the food of the gods” since ancient Roman times because of its traditional use for centuries to boost energy and enhance mood.
With over 300 identifiable chemical compounds, cacao remains one of the most complex and pleasurable foods on the planet
Cacao contains one of the highest levels of antioxidants on the planet, exceeding that of red wine, green tea, and many other exotic fruits and vegetables.
A Valuable Source of Magnesium Supports
Recovery and Overall Health
Our Heirloom Trinitario Extra Rich Organic Cacao powder is a source of the mineral magnesium, and recent scientific studies have shown that cacao may assist with healthy blood flow to the heart, brain, and other organs. It has also been shown to support healthy blood glucose levels.
A Splash of Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered)
Enhances the Chocolate Taste
Stevia is a zero-calorie sugar alternative that does not affect blood sugar levels.
This natural herb is native to South America. It is a small shrub-like perennial plant that belongs to the sunflower (Asteraceae) family. Stevia has been in wide use in South America, Japan, and many other parts of the world.
Our Stevia Extract Powder has been enzyme-treated (debittered) to remove the bitter steviosides and improve the overall taste.
This is a 100% natural herbal extract with nothing added, delivering a wonderful, light touch of sweetness to enhance the rich chocolate flavor.
You Get a Superior Amino Acid and Nutrition Profile
for a Very Healthy Protein Powder
Our Whey Protein Concentrate is undenatured and very high in whey protein fractions, including immunoglobulin, lactoferrin, and glycomacropeptides.
Several components of our whey, including the immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, lactoferricin, sphingolipids, lactoperoxidase, and glycomacropeptides, may inhibit the growth of a wide range of bacteria, fungi, yeast, and protozoa.
The body's glutathione level is a pretty good indicator of overall health and the ability of your immune system to support well-being and the aging process. Whey has a very high content of sulfur-containing amino acids (such as cysteine) that are necessary for the biosynthesis of glutathione. And studies have shown that you can effectively raise your glutathione levels through the consumption of whey protein.
Whey Protein for Lower Blood Pressure?
Whey proteins may have inhibitory effects on the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE).
You've probably heard of the class of blood pressure-lowering drugs called ACE inhibitors that do the same thing.
A combination of whey powder components may support this blood pressure lowering benefit and vascular relaxation without drugs’ side effects. Other proteins in whey may possibly reduce the stickiness of blood platelets and the risk of thrombosis, which can trigger both heart attack and stroke.
The consumption of grass-fed whey protein may also help to support healthy lipid levels.
Some possible traditional uses of undenatured Whey Protein Concentrate Powder may include:
- 23 grams of high-quality protein per 38-gram serving
- Made from unpasteurized raw milk, so the Whey is only pasteurized (161° F for 15 seconds) once at the end of the process
- Comes from grass-fed cows
- No hormones or antibiotics
- Support a healthy immune response
- Rich in amino acids
- Possesses anti-aging properties
- Cold microfiltration & ultrafiltration process
- Increasing energy levels
- Balanced source of essential amino acids & peptides
- Excellent source of cysteine for maximum Glutathione production
- High concentration of BCAA's (branched-chain amino acids)
- Enhancing the feeling of youth
- Excellent for weight management - Lots of protein keeps you full longer
- High protein efficiency ratio
- Boosts sports performance
- Low in calories
- Speeding recovery from exercise
- Helping build lean muscles
- Excellent source of glutamine & sulfur amino acids
- rBGH & rBST free
- No additives, fillers, artificial sweeteners, flavors, coloring, or preservatives
Protein Profile (Percent of Total Protein):
- Beta-Lactoglobulin - 50%
- Alpha-Lactalbumin - 22%
- Bovine Serum Albumin - 2.0%
- Immunoglobulin - 4.0%
- Lactoferrin - <1.0%
- Lactoperoxidase - <1.0%
- Glycomacropeptide - 20%
Mix 3 scoops (38 grams) with 10 ounces of cold water or milk and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker, or with a spoon for 20-30 seconds. For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post-exercise. Can also be blended into your favorite smoothie.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Chocolate Whey Protein Concentrate Powder
Ingredients: Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Cacao (Extra Rich), Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered).
Other Names: Bovine Whey Protein Concentrate, Concentre de Proteine de Petit-Lait Bovin, Fraction de Lactoserum, Fraction de Petit-Lait, Isolat de Proteine de Lactoserum, Isolat de Proteine de Petit-Lait, Lactoserum de Lait de ChÃ¨vre, MBP, Milk Protein, Milk Protein Concentrate, Mineral Whey Concentrate, ProteÃnas del Suero de la Leche, Proteine de Lactoserum, Proteine de Lait, Proteine de Petit-Lait, Whey, Whey Fraction, Whey Peptides, Whey Concentrate, WPI.
Origin: Raised and processed in USA. Formulated, blended, and packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Chocolate Whey Protein Concentrate Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your Chocolate Whey Protein Concentrate Powder in a cool, dark refrigerator.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
Sources & References
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Earn a Discount!
Here at Z Natural Foods, we firmly believe that sharing is caring. Invite your friends to our store and be rewarded with $10 dollars as soon as they make their first order.* And if they love our products just as much as you do, you will continue to be rewarded again and again!
( Minimum amount : 10 $ )