Organic Creamy Vanilla-flavored
Cashew Milk Powder
- Our Organic Vanilla Cashew Milk Powder is a nutritious, delicious, vanilla-flavored, dairy-free alternative to milk.
- Lightly sweet and delightfully aromatic, Organic Vanilla Cashew Milk Powder is non-GMO, 100% vegan, rich in calcium, has no lactose, no soy, and is gluten-free.
- Extra delicious in smoothies, cereal, or in recipes, Vanilla Cashew Milk Powder is also enjoyed as a coffee creamer or a refreshing, mild, and creamy beverage.
The delicately flavored organic cashew nut makes an absolutely delicious organic milk that is organic, dairy-free, and perfect for any lifestyle -- including vegan and vegetarian.
Cashew nuts are kidney-shaped seeds that adhere to the bottom of the cashew apple, the fruit of the cashew tree. Cashew trees grow naturally in tropical climates.
Z Natural Foods offers five incredible cashew milk:
- Cashew Milk Powder
- Organic Cashew Milk Powder
- Creamy Vanilla Cashew Milk Powder
- Organic Creamy Vanilla Cashew Milk Powder
- Organic Chocolate Cashew Milk Powder
You get all the delicious taste and nutrition the
delightful cashew nut milk provides
With our Organic Creamy Vanilla Cashew Milk Powder, you get the benefit of organic cashew nuts, a touch of organic bourbon vanilla flavor, and a light splash of Organic stevia extract (bebittered).
All our cashew milk is equally delicious and naturally healthy. Go here to see some cashew milk recipes and how to use your cashew milk powder.
Cashew milk is high in nutrition and as heart-healthy as olive oil
Cashews have a lower fat content than most other nuts. Approximately 75% of their fat is unsaturated fatty acids. About 75% of this unsaturated fatty acid content is oleic acid, the same heart-healthy monounsaturated fat found in olive oil.
Studies show that oleic acid supports cardiovascular health, even in individuals with diabetes. Studies of diabetic patients show that monounsaturated fat, when added to a low-fat diet, can help to reduce high triglyceride levels. Triglycerides are a form in which fats are carried in the blood, and high triglyceride levels are associated with an increased risk for heart disease, so ensuring you have some monounsaturated fats in your diet by enjoying cashew milk is a good idea.
Cashew milk is rich in Magnesium which may
support healthy insulin levels
Cashews are a source of magnesium. Magnesium may possibly support healthy blood pressure levels and is an important mineral for people with diabetes because it may support healthy insulin levels. Studies have also shown that people with low magnesium levels are at higher risk of heart disease. Like calcium, magnesium plays an important role in building and maintaining bone health and hundreds of enzymatic reactions in the body.
More health benefits of Cashew milk
Cashew milk is also a source of copper needed for maintaining healthy collagen, a substance that lines blood vessels and supports the skin and joints. Copper is also important for helping the body use iron and for the production of melanin, the pigment that gives hair and skin its color. Copper also aids in the absorption of Zinc, which has many important health benefits, especially for males. Copper is a mineral that the body can't produce on its own, so copper-rich foods such as cashews are required for good health.
Cashew milk is high in nutrition, including:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper, Zinc
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Vitamin A (RAE), Vitamin E (Alpha), Vitamin D, Vitamin K
- Essential Fatty Acids- Omega 3 and omega 6
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Alanine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Aspartic acid, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine
- Sterols: Campesterol, Stigmasterol, Beta-sitosterol
100% natural and minimally processed
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed. Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Suggested Use: To make 4-6 oz of Cashew Milk, mix 1oz (28g) or 3 tbsp of Cashew Milk Powder with water. Cashew Milk Powder is also delicious with cereal, yogurt, or your favorite smoothie.
Mixing suggestion: To increase flavor and nutritional profile, combined with our Dark Chocolate Whey, Vanilla Cream Whey, Chocolate Coconut Collagen, or even Delicious Greens.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Cashew Milk Powder
Ingredients: Organic Cashews (Organic Cashews, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin), Organic Bourbon Vanilla Flavor, Organic Stevia Extract (Debittered).
Botanical Name: Anacardium occidentale.
Other Names: Cashew Nut, Cashu, Caju, Cajou, Gajus, Maranon, Merey, Kaju, East Indian Almond, Anacardos.
Origin: Formulated, blended, and packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Organic Creamy Vanilla Cashew Milk Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- We recommend storing your Cashew Milk Powder in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.