Organic Whey Protein Isolate
Our Organic Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate is one of the best US sources of high-quality protein available today.
That’s because our 90% Whey Protein Isolate powder is undenatured and very high in whey protein fractions, including immunoglobulin, lactoferrin, and glycomacropeptides.
It’s not just Organic and comes from grass-fed cows on US farms, but this is the purest form of Whey Protein Isolate on the market because we haven't added anything to it, resulting in a very clean taste.
Our Whey Isolate is cold processed from raw milk, and it only gets pasteurized (at 161° F for 15 seconds) one time at the end of the production process. This gives it a far superior amino-acid profile compared to most whey proteins, which are pasteurized twice.
Our incredible organic whey delivers the crucial amino acids for supporting cellular repair, growth, and glutathione production.
The body's level of glutathione is a pretty good indicator of overall health and the ability of your immune system to support wellbeing and the aging process.
Our whey has a very high content of sulfur-containing amino acids (such as cysteine) necessary for the biosynthesis of glutathione. And studies have shown that you can effectively raise your glutathione levels through the consumption of whey protein.
In addition to minerals necessary for bone growth, whey contains a protein called lactoferrin, which may be associated with a wide range of benefits, including supporting a healthy immune and inflammatory response. Research has now determined that lactoferrin can increase the production of new bone, which could positively impact the long-term effects of osteoporosis and non-healing bone fractures.
May support your gut and your immune system
Prebiotics are foods or compounds fermented by bacteria in the colon after they've entered the system. You can either supply your colon with additional beneficial bacteria through the use of probiotics, or you can feed the beneficial bacteria already present with specific compounds to help them multiply in number and become more dominant. When used in combination with a good probiotic, whey proteins and its other components act as a prebiotic to provide added assurance that your "second immune system" (your gut) is getting the help it needs.
Some possible traditional uses of undenatured Organic Whey Protein Isolate Powder may include:
- 26 grams of high-quality protein per 28-gram serving - 90% Protein
- Made from unpasteurized raw milk and the Whey is only pasteurized (161° F for 15 seconds) once at the end of the process
- Comes from grass-fed cows
- No hormones or antibiotics
- Support a healthy immune response
- Rich in amino acids
- Possesses anti-aging properties
- Cold microfiltration & ultrafiltration process
- Increasing energy levels
- Balanced source of essential amino acids & peptides
- Excellent source of cysteine for maximum Glutathione production
- High concentration of BCAA's (branched-chain amino acids)
- Enhancing the feeling of youth
- Excellent for weight management - Lots of protein keeps you full longer
- High protein efficiency ratio
- Boosts sports performance
- Being low in calories
- Speeding recovery from exercise
- Helping build lean muscles
- Excellent source of glutamine & sulfur amino acids
- rBGH & rBST free
- No additives, fillers, artificial sweeteners, flavors, coloring, or preservatives
Protein Profile (Percent of Total Protein):
- Beta-Lactoglobulin - 50%
- Alpha-Lactalbumin - 22%
- Bovine Serum Albumin - 2.0%
- Immunoglobulin - 4.0%
- Lactoferrin - <1.0%
- Lactoperoxidase - <1.0%
- Glycomacropeptide - 20%
Mix 5 level tablespoons / 1 ounce (28 grams ) with 12 ounces of cold water, skim milk, or juice, and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker, or with a fork for 20-30 seconds. For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post-exercise. It can also be blended into your favorite smoothie.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Whey Protein Isolate Powder
Ingredients: Organic Whey Protein Isolate
Other Names: Bovine Whey Protein Isolate, Concentre de Proteine de Petit-Lait Bovin, Fraction de Lactoserum, Fraction de Petit-Lait, Isolat de Proteine de Lactoserum, Isolat de Proteine de Petit-Lait, Lactoserum de Lait de ChÃ¨vre, MBP, Milk Protein, Milk Protein Isolate, Mineral Whey Isolate, ProteÃnas del Suero de la Leche, Proteine de Lactoserum, Proteine de Lait, Proteine de Petit-Lait, Whey, Whey Fraction, Whey Peptides, Whey Isolate, WPI.
Origin: Processed in USA from the milk of California dairy cows. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
- Our Organic Whey Protein Isolate Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep your Organic Whey Protein Isolate Powder in a cool, dark refrigerator.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
* Reviews & Success Stories DisclaimerProduct reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Z Natural Foods. Z Natural Foods does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Earn a Discount!
Here at Z Natural Foods, we firmly believe that sharing is caring. Invite your friends to our store and be rewarded with $10 dollars as soon as they make their first order.* And if they love our products just as much as you do, you will continue to be rewarded again and again!
( Minimum amount : 10 $ )